News Updated Daily
Who is the 2013 Conservative of the Year?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Federal officials: Arizona must defend teacher-evaluation system under No-Child-Left-Behind.
- Oregon bill would force lawmakers to get health insurance through Cover Oregon.
- Nevada purges inactive voters from rolls.
- The 51st State.
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin warns of $60 million increase in health care costs.
- Wisconsin legislation would set rules for license plate readers.
- Detroit bankruptcy may lead to pension changes for retirees.
- Detroit bankruptcy approved by federal judge.
- Georgia Senate candidate Paul Broun on Dems, ‘Cannot win this race.”
- South Carolina voters in Columbia reject a strong mayor.
- Charlie Crist’s new campaign manager leaves the team.
- Texas charter-school donations increase.
- NY Rep. Charles Rangel disputes report that he has decided to seek a 23rd term.
- Elderly woman could be New York City’s 10th ‘knockout game’ victim.
- GQ names Chris Christie ‘Boss of the Year 2013′
- Scott Brown may run for U.S. Senate in NH.
- Federal program that allows police to pull-over drivers and ask for DNA, expands to 60 cities next year.
- Congress argues food stamps as China sends its first probe to the moon.
- NRSC: The Dems knew you’d lose your healthcare plan.
- American jailed in Cuba pleads with President for help.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford: Redskins shouldn’t change name.
- Tigers confirm Miguel Cabrera will play First Base in 2014.
- Joe Nathan finalizes $20 million deal with the Tigers.
- Jacoby Ellsbury to the New York Yankees.