News Updated Daily
Do you still believe in the media?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Internet sales safe zones bill flies through Nevada State Assembly.
- Donald Trump administration could reopen national monuments.
- Orange County condominium prices reach all-time high.
- Washington still feels impact from World War I.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich, “I’m not setting my sights on running for anything.”
- Democratic Illinois House approves taxpayer-funded abortions.
- Kansas unemployment rate falls to 3.8 percent.
- Oscar winners sued in Detroit over 2011 film.
- Alabama House Bill allowing adoption agencies to keep faith-based policies is on its was to Governor Kay Ivey.
- State legislature makes Kentucky a better state for teachers, workers and families.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott will sign new bill with regulations on Uber and Lyft.
- West Virginia Governor Jim Justice signs bill to reform higher education.
- Pennsylvania House approves bill to sell liquor wholesale system.
- Connecticut Democrats abandon $41 billion budget plan.
- New Jersey gubernatorial candidates talk property taxes.
- New Hampshire House holds back ‘school choice’ bill.
- Federal judge blocks President Trump’s sanctuary cities executive order.
- Are progressives removing monuments as a sign of tolerance?
- Ted Cruz: Take El Chapo’s $14 billion to pay for the wall.
- News outlet hails Hillary Clinton’s last 100 days.
- A professional football team fact checked the New York Times.
- Utah Jazz takes 3-2 series lead against the Clippers.
- Source: Marshawn Lynch to join the Raiders.
- Altuve, Hernandez leave game after collision.