News Updated Daily
Should Taxpayers fund Public Broadcasting?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- New Mexico’s Democrat Attorney General charged the Republican Secretary of State with embezzlement, fraud, money laundering and campaign finance violations.
- California’s housing adjusted poverty rate is among the highest in the nation.
- State senator Kelli Ward defeats U.S. Senator John McCain in Arizona poll.
- Oregon to refund $400 million to taxpayers.
- Senator James Lankford comments on D.C., “Changing it takes strong families, strong churches and strong communities.”
- A Democrat running for mayor of Indianapolis proposes free or reduced cost housing for teachers.
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner seeks federal assistance to help with storm recovery.
- The Illinois General Assembly and Governor have yet to agree on a full budget.
- Kentucky County Clerk asks U.S. Supreme Court to allow her freedom from issuing same-sex marriage licenses over religious objections.
- West Virginia public school teacher who is also a Priest asks school officials if he can wear his religious habit in the classroom.
- Jeb Bush, “I was a reform-minded governor who got things done in a very purple state — Florida.”
- Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam travels to Israel on economic development trip.
- Massachusetts state Rep. Aaron Vega introduces bill to ban necrophilia.
- Donald Trump focuses on Hillary Clinton’s aide and Anthony Weiner.
- Chris Christie explains how he can win the 2016 GOP nomination.
- Will Donald Trump secure the 2016 GOP nomination?
- Former President George W. Bush, ‘New Orleans is the beacon for school reform.’
- Donald Trump tells Sarah Palin that his campaign, “Is bringing back the silent majority.”
- Ted Cruz invites Donald Trump to attend rally against the Iran nuclear deal.
- IRS discovers another Lois Lerner email account.
- Redskins consider starting Kirk Cousins at quarterback for the season opener.
- Falcons sign Julio Jones to a five-year contract extension.
- American Pharaoh loses at Travers Stakes.
- Raiders release Safety Jonathan Dowling.