News Updated Daily
Will the Tea party hit the streets again?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio files complaint in federal court against President Obama.
- Washington state House candidate Dan Griffey defeats eight-term incumbent Democrat.
- Nevada Assemblyman Randy Kirner earns 11-vote win over opponent.
- Utah may restore death by firing squad.
- In the presidential election of 1892, Michigan split its electoral votes by congressional district.
- Illinois Judge rules Illinois pension reform law unconstitutional.
- Federal Judge: Indiana’s ‘anti-slate’ statute not enforceable.
- Kansas gained 8,400 jobs in October.
- Florida’s Orange County school district will not judge teachers on new standardized test scores for the next two years.
- Arkansas Senator-elect Tom Cotton on the power of the purse.
- Is a Jeb Bush-Rob Portman ticket Democrat’s worst scenario?
- Virginia’s unemployment rate falls to 5.3 percent in October.
- Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick plans to cut $66 million in aid to cities and towns.
- Brian Kolb re-elected as the New York state Assembly minority conference leader.
- Police: Vermont woman killed fiancé after he calls off engagement.
- Vermont randomly audits the election results of six towns.
- Is President Obama’s executive action on immigration controversial?
- Far left groups plan protests against retailer on Black Friday.
- Grover Norquist opposes additional term for CBO director.
- President Obama signs immigration executive action.
- Samaje Perine sets new single game rushing record with 427 yards.
- Harvard defeats Yale and remains undefeated.
- Florida State defeats Boston College.
- Browns activate WR Josh Gordon.