News Updated Daily
Could the House majority change hands in 2016?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Nevada Senator Dean Heller, “I remain committed to advocating on behalf of the issues facing Nevada’s veterans, locally.”
- Arizona suspends state enforcement and administrative hearings on Uber and Lyft.
- California health officials report e-cigarettes should be regulated like cigarettes.
- Nevada state Rep. Randy Kirner leads fight for public pension reform.
- Ohio state legislators hear recommendations to reduce standardized testing.
- Wisconsin Republican legislators unveil plan to fight poverty in Milwaukee.
- Kansas House Bill 2103, requires candidates to stay on the ballot.
- Michigan U.S. Reps. oppose federal gas tax increase.
- Georgia lawmaker unveils plan to raise $1 billion for transportation and infrastructure without raising taxes.
- Chairman of the Texas Republican Party is stepping down to become a senior advisor to Sen. Rand Paul.
- South Carolina seeks to improve a 13.7 percent graduation rate.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott proposes $76 billion state budget.
- New Jersey Environmental Senate panel pushes legislation advancing a wind energy project.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage goes on the air to explain his tax plan.
- Sheldon Silver is stepping down as New York Assembly Speaker.
- Six key sectors have gained jobs in New York since the recovery.
- GOP led U.S. House of Representatives continues to pass pro-energy legislative bills.
- Will the Republican held Congress hold hearings on why college is so expensive?
- Al Gore wants to spend $90 trillion to redesign cities without cars.
- A former Romney advisor is reportedly joining Jeb Bush.
- Chase Elliott to replace Jeff Gordon as number 24 driver.
- Will Nick Foles be the Eagles’ starting QB in 2015?
- Duke dismisses Rasheed Sulaimon from the team.
- NFL says concussions down 25% in 2014.