News Updated Daily
Do you support Term Limits for Members of Congress?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Washington GOP gubernatorial candidate Bill Bryant: Gov. Inslee didn’t want me talking to him at debate.
- Criminal contempt of court charges against Sheriff Arpaio haven’t been filed.
- Hillary Clinton’s campaign spending $2 million in ad buys in Arizona.
- Voters registering online in New Mexico.
- Video shows Democratic operative bragging about sending in people to incite violence at Donald Trump’s rallies.
- Man in Platteville, Wisconsin arrested for allegedly setting a Trump sign on fire.
- Oklahoma election official says voting system is secure.
- Ohio continues to be a swing state.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott holds roundtable in Miami focusing on the Zika virus.
- Donald Trump, “Your companies won’t be leaving North Carolina.”
- Poll: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are tied in Georgia.
- Voters begin heading to the polls in North Carolina.
- Former Pennsylvania U.S. Rep. Chaka Fattah to be sentenced on corruption charges on December 12.
- State Department releases classified email Hillary Clinton sent on private server.
- Western Massachusetts could see snow this weekend.
- Drought warning issued in New Jersey.
- At the third debate Donald Trump criticized Hillary Clinton’s position on abortion.
- Poll: Donald Trump’s ‘rigged election’ remarks resonates.
- Has the Bermuda Triangle mystery finally been solved?
- Do we always accept the outcomes of elections?
- Kicker Josh Brown placed on the commissioner’s exempt list on a temporary basis.
- Which college coaches could be let go this off season?
- Five reasons football fans are turning off the NFL.
- How were the Cleveland Indians constructed?