News Updated Daily
Who has the edge in early voting?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Did Cory Gardner and Joni Ernst become the two most important Republican candidates in America?
- Oregon GOP gubernatorial candidate Dennis Richardson, “Nobody should be above the law.”
- Polls show Allen Weh gaining on Democrat incumbent in New Mexico’s U.S. Senate race.
- National Democrats spending funds on what were once safe-Democratic seats.
- Poll: Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker leads opponent by seven points among likely voters.
- Poll: Joni Ernst takes a four point lead in Iowa Senate race.
- Illinois’ U.S. Senate candidates engage in final debate.
- The battle for the future of Wisconsin.
- Rand Paul pushing for legislation calling for ‘economic freedom zones’ which would lower taxes in struggling cities.
- Poll: Georgia Senate candidate David Perdue has an eight point lead over Democrat opponent.
- Arkansas Senate candidate Tom Cotton urges supporters to get out the vote on November 4th.
- Houston Chronicle endorses Commissioner of the General Land Office: George P. Bush.
- NH gubernatorial candidate Walt Havenstein, “I’ve always supported the fact that some crimes are so heinous, the death penalty is an appropriate punishment.”
- New poll shows Representative Chris Gibson with a 23 point lead over Democrat challenger Sean Eldridge.
- RI Republican gubernatorial candidate Allan Fung has a financial edge over opponent in the final week.
- Poll: Connecticut GOP gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley tied at 43 percent with Democrat Governor.
- Study: Ridesharing Competition from Uber and Lyft mean better services for low income communities.
- Walmart stops health insurance coverage for employees who work less than thirty hours.
- New England races are breaking for Republican candidates.
- How difficult is to find an Obamacare Doctor?
- Angels exercise Huston Street’s option for 2015.
- Kevin Youkils announces retirement.
- Alex Rodriguez suspension ends.
- MLB offseason begins.