News Updated Daily
Will the Republicans hold onto the Senate in 2016?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz, “What good is the EPA.”
- Golden State legislator seeks to break up California’s Public Utilities Commission.
- Many New Mexico bills face long odds of passage in current fiscal economy.
- Christian Evangelist Franklin Graham speaks to Oregon standoff holdouts.
- Governor Bruce Rauner signs order creating the Illinois Business and Economic Development Corporation.
- Both Republicans and Democrats begin to turn focus towards Montana’s 2016 gubernatorial race.
- Indiana House approves Sunday sales for craft beer distilleries.
- Couple arrested for silly-string fight at a Michigan Walmart.
- Report: South Carolina U.S. Senator Tim Scott to endorse Senator Marco Rubio for president.
- South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan endorses ‘proven conservative’ Ted Cruz for president.
- John Few elected as new South Carolina associate Supreme Court Justice.
- Black Lives Matter leader files to run for mayor of Baltimore.
- Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker has no litmus test for judges.
- Buffalo to host New York state Republican convention.
- University of Connecticut to open controversial dorm.
- Is Delaware a ‘super blue’ state?
- Speaker Paul Ryan, “I am fine if I lose my seat in 2018 after doing the right thing to save America. No problem.”
- Ted Cruz compares his Iowa win to George W. Bush’s victory in the 2000 Iowa Caucuses.
- Rick Santorum suspends his 2016 presidential campaign.
- Benghazi committee to interview key witness.
- Nation’s number one recruit commits to Michigan.
- Carolina Panthers a favorite over the Broncos.
- Who were the winners on signing day?
- Ten statistics that define the ’85 Bears.