News Updated Daily
Who has the edge in early voting?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Monica Wehby delivers at City Club of Portland debate which her opponent chose not to attend.
- Mitt Romney rallies in Mesa for Arizona gubernatorial candidate Doug Ducey.
- Rep. Cory Gardner holds lead in Colorado’s U.S. Senate race.
- Why are millennial college graduates drawn to Portland?
- Chris Christie to campaign with Governor John Kasich at the Ohio State University airport.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence to decide on 2016 Presidential run next Spring.
- Senator Tom Coburn reveals 2014 waste in government programs.
- Michigan Senate votes to continue film subsidies.
- Newt Gingrich, “There is no clearer violation of First Amendment freedoms than for government officials to attempt to censor religious speech.”
- Georgia U.S. Senate candidate David Perdue on the national debt, “We have to cut wasteful spending and unnecessary bureaucracy.”
- Arkansas GOP gubernatorial candidate Asa Hutchinson endorsed by former NRA President David Keene.
- Louisiana Fraternal Order of Police endorses Dr. Bill Cassidy for US Senate.
- New Hampshire Republican Candidate for Governor Walt Havenstein focuses on Governor Hassan’s failed economic policies.
- Scott Brown on minimum wage increase, “It needs to actually make sure that the people writing the check can afford it.”
- Pennsylvania grants NRA and other groups standing to sue over gun regulations.
- Maine gubernatorial race developing into a three candidate November race.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz on Ebola, “I don’t buy into the idea of self-quarantines, that’s obviously not working.”
- Two states to quarantine medical workers returning from Ebola stricken countries.
- Study: Could non-citizens’ votes affect the 2014 midterm U.S. Senate elections.
- North America experiences fourth and final eclipse of the year.
- QB Marcus Mariota breaks the Oregon record for career passing yards.
- Arkansas offensive lineman throws a touchdown.
- Luis Suarez starts in first game since FIFA ban.
- Joe Maddon opts-out of contract.