News Updated Daily
Does Excessive Government Regulation Stifle Innovation?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- North Dakota may lose billions in oil tax revenue if low oil prices continue.
- Arizona’s U.S. Senator’s disagree on new Cuba diplomatic relations.
- American Hero, Tuskegee Airman Lowell Steward dies in California.
- Utah Rep.-elect Mia Love on committee overseeing banks.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence on 2016, “I’m going to stay focused on the Hoosier state.”
- Wyoming Governor Matt Mead provides budget to the state legislature.
- Governor Scott Walker promotes property tax relief across Wisconsin.
- Nebraska Senator-elect Ben Sasse names U.S. Senate senior staff.
- Texas Governor Rick Perry, “Individual liberty has shone brightest when it’s been protected from big government.”
- Arkansas Senator-elect Tom Cotton will be serving on the Banking and Armed Services Committees.
- Louisiana Senator-elect Bill Cassidy assigned to the Appropriations and Energy Committees.
- Jeb Bush helped 14 Congressional candidates in 2014.
- New York GOP Chairman Ed Cox, “The national Democratic Party is going hard left.”
- Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett considers campaigning for 2016 candidates.
- Falling oil prices provide an economic boom to Long Island’s economy.
- New Jersey’s red light camera program comes to an end.
- Federal Judge allows Oklahoma to bar press from executions.
- Will the Senate block Administrations actions towards Cuba?
- Presidential executive order bans trade with Crimea.
- Feds end auto bailout.
- A 103 year old Florida golfer records a hole in one.
- Athletics release utility infielder Nick Punto.
- Corey Brewer joins the Houston Rockets.
- Cam Newton to start against the Browns.