News Updated Daily
Who should Donald Trump select as his running-mate?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- LAPD ordered to show “compassion and empathy” towards homeless.
- How much do Orange County’s public city workers earn?
- Albuquerque elephant paints for charity.
- New Bible billboard in Nampa, Idaho.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, “Delegates are and should be able to vote the way they see fit.”
- John Conyers the longest serving member in Congress endorsed by President Obama.
- National educational group names Montana most improved.
- Oklahoma’s Teacher Caucus faces first test.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe tells prosecutors opposed to restoration of civil rights for felons, “Do your job.”
- Florida Governor Rick Scott, “I was shocked,” on FEMA’s response to deny emergency funds.
- As many as 30 handguns missing from Atlanta school district.
- Donald Trump headed to West Virginia for fundraiser.
- A Manchester based consulting group hires former New Hampshire House Majority Leader D.J. Bettencourt.
- Democrat U.S. Rep. Chaka Fattah convicted on federal racketeering and bribery charges.
- NRA White House have concerns about bipartisan gun compromise bill.
- Governor Chris Christie seeks equal funding per pupil in New Jersey.
- Michele Bachmann joins Donald Trump’s evangelical advisory executive board.
- The End Taxpayer Funded Cell Phones Act fails to pass in the House.
- Donald Trump’s presidential campaign evolves.
- Why are men leaving the workforce?
- Could these pitchers be moved ahead of trade deadline?
- Lionel Messi sets Argentina all-time goal-scoring record.
- Rory McIlroy withdraws from the Rio Olympics.
- Skip Bayless departs from ESPN.