News Updated Daily
Who has the edge in early voting?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Orange County Board of Education to hosts two debates on Common Core.
- Will Oregon break its 32 year streak of electing Democratic governors?
- City of Tucson to limit use of criminal background in hiring.
- Many close races in California Congressional campaigns.
- Chicago Sun-Times endorses Republican Bruce Rauner for Governor.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich wants to reshape the GOP.
- Detroit News Endorsements for the 2014 Midterms.
- Ferguson awaits grand jury decision.
- A competitive gubernatorial race in Maryland is breaking for Larry Hogan.
- Governor Nathan Deal to form an Ebola response team in Georgia.
- Governor Rick Scott and Charlie Crist are in a dead heat in Florida.
- Mike Huckabee wants to send a message to the Houston Mayor.
- Former Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell endorses Tom Foley for Governor.
- New Hampshire U.S. Senate race heats up as November approaches.
- Tom Corbett counts on votes not polls in PA gubernatorial re-election.
- Senator wants Ebola experts sent to New York City.
- Senator Ted Cruz, “I think it is far more likely than not that we’ll retake the Senate and retire Harry Reid.”
- David Horowitz, “I am waiting for Republicans to wake up.”
- Is hydraulic fracturing the key to improving the economy?
- What ended the Great Depression?
- Royals are favorites to win the World Series over the Giants.
- Rams fans and Ferguson protesters clash outside of game.
- Florida AD to evaluate football coach Will Muschamp.
- Who will win the 2014 Sprint Cup?