News Updated Daily
Who will win the 2016 GOP Presidential Nomination?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Idaho Governor Butch Otter signs child support bill passed in special session.
- Washington state Senate reviewing changes to social media policy.
- West Coast port operators ratify new five-year contract.
- Arizona limits welfare benefits to twelve months.
- Federal appeals court won’t exempt Notre Dame from birth control provision for students and staff.
- Montana Senate Steve Daines, “In Montana, agriculture is our No. 1 industry.”
- Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts signs $8.7 billion state budget.
- GOP presidential candidate Rand Paul plans visit to Chicago.
- West Virginia’s Democratic Governor may run for seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal issues executive order to defend religious liberty.
- Alabama factory workers voted for the fifth time to decertify UAW.
- Tennessee’s U.S. Senators celebrate each other’s successes.
- Melissa Murray Bailey wins the Republican primary nomination for Philadelphia mayor.
- Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker’s MBTA reforms gain local support.
- NYC street vendor charging $30 for a hotdog and a drink.
- New York financial regulator is stepping down in June.
- U.S. Senator Tom Cotton, “I disagree with Rand on both points, the constitutionality and the effectiveness,” of the Patriot Act.
- Will reporters start ignoring the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign?
- Fox News Channel limits Republican debate to only ten candidates?
- Will the GOP side with civil Libertarians Mike Lee and Rand Paul?
- Football manufacturer developing ball with internal air pressure gauge.
- John Calipari, “The winning, the losing, is not personal to me.”
- Madison Bumgarner hits homerun off Clayton Kershaw.
- Which NFL team has the best uniforms?