News Updated Daily
Has the GOP race for 2016 already started?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Washington pension council sets contribution rates that will increase in 2015 for state workers.
- Oil company sues Utah county over pipeline restrictions.
- Nevada US Rep. Joe Heck to debate Erin Bilbray.
- Health insurance rates rise in California.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich shares concerns with lawmakers over Common Core.
- Federal Judge sets Thursday for Detroit bankruptcy eligibility challenges.
- Wisconsin inmates collect unemployment.
- Nebraska little library moved.
- South Carolina’s Congressional delegation wants answers on immigrant children coming to the state.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott agrees to three debates with Charlie Crist.
- Michelle Nunn for U.S. Senate campaign’s media relations strategy.
- Senate candidate Shelley Moore Capito to speak at EPA hearing.
- Suffolk County gas station owners push back against posting credit card gas prices.
- Socialite blocks sale of NYC luxury apartment to French Ambassador.
- Pittsburgh public schools use a rigorous teacher evaluation system.
- Montclair State University makes SAT and ACT’s scores optional.
- The last remaining crew member of the Enola Gay dies.
- Federal judge stays his own ruling on handguns in DC.
- NCAA offers settlement in athlete concussion cases.
- Should Mitt Romney run again in 2016?
- Cowboys LT Tryon Smith gets contract extension.
- Arizona needs volunteers for Super Bowl XLIX.
- Jeff Gordon visits to Riley Hospital for children.
- Workers trying to save UCLA court.