News Updated Daily
Will the U.S. Supreme Court block health subsidies?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Utah state Senator Steve Urquhart on the Antiquities Act, “Was intended to set aside small areas to protect valuable sources, but it is being abused to set aside millions of acres.”
- Chris Christie to California Republicans, “The American people are ready for a fight.”
- California bill would reduce sales tax on green automobiles.
- California sees rise in gasoline prices.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence, “Some say the next [presidential] nominee in our party should be a governor, and I’m certainly sympathetic to that view.”
- Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse offers roadmap for possible Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare subsidies.
- Scott Walker, “I believe this country needs somebody focused on economic and fiscal issues.”
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker places second in CPAC presidential straw poll.
- Budget Chairman Tom Price, “We’ve embraced the concept of federalism.”
- Alabama officials extend tax deadlines due to winter storm.
- Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll.
- Charter schools to open in Mississippi.
- Connecticut Democrat state representative apologizes for drunk driving arrest.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage tax plan gives money directly to taxpayers.
- Former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore visits New Hampshire.
- New York towns consider seceding to Pennsylvania.
- House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, “The best thing that can happen is if we go to conference and settle our differences.”
- Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers on DHS funding, “Our strategy is to ask the Senate to go to conference.”
- New federal Dietary Guidelines use food system to promote taxing policies.
- Obama administration threatens veto of bipartisan Iran legislation.
- American pair wins first ever World Championship women’s bobsled title.
- Kevin Garnett giving away 1,000 tickets to Timberwolves home game.
- BYU basketball defeats Gonzaga on the road.
- Ronda Rousey wins fight in 14 seconds.