News Updated Daily
Should states eliminate laws that keep convicted felons from voting?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez announces free vaccination program.
- Will the GOP field a candidate in California’s 46th Congressional District?
- America’s first offshore wind farm being built in the Northwest.
- San Francisco is using urine-repellant paint on walls.
- Governor Scott Walker, “I think transferring power to the state and local level is more effective, more efficient, and definitely more accountable to the American people.”
- Senator Steve Daines plans to send 1,800 books a year from the Library of Congress to Montana.
- Oklahoma Supreme Court rejects attempt to keep 10 Commandments monument at capitol.
- Can Ohio Governor John Kasich gain traction in a crowded GOP presidential field?
- Florida Governor Rick Scott attends National Guard deployment ceremony.
- Senator Ted Cruz to hold town hall meeting in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Former governor Rick Perry, “Gun-free zones are a bad idea.”
- Senator Ted Cruz defends former governor Mike Huckabee.
- Governor Chris Christie reports GOP candidates are following his conservative lead.
- Will Pennsylvania Republicans override Governor Wolf’s veto?
- Boston is no longer running to host 2024 Summer Olympics.
- Delaware Republicans focus on open Newark House seat.
- Republicans seek ouster of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen.
- Highway funding bill appears stalled as August recess looms.
- The Employee Rights Act would reform federal labor laws.
- Boy Scouts end ban on openly gay scout leaders.
- Kansas City Royals acquire Ben Zobrist from the Oakland Athletics.
- Baseball Hall of Fame to reduce number of inactive voters.
- Will the Colorado Rockies trade Carlos Gonzalez?
- NFL upholds Tom Brady’s four game suspension.