News Updated Daily
Should community college be free like high school?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump consider debate before California’s presidential primary.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders in a virtual tie in the California presidential primary.
- San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer says he won’t run for governor.
- Colorado GOP Senate candidates prepare for primary.
- GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, “We will accomplish a complete American energy independence.”
- Illinois Democrat House Speaker Mike Madigan pushes through 2016 state budget plan.
- In North Dakota, 29 unbound delegates endorse Donald Trump for president.
- Michigan state Senate approves bill making coerced abortion a crime.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley signs ban on abortions after twenty weeks.
- Mississippi to join lawsuit over transgender bathroom federal directive.
- Senator Marco Rubio, “I don’t want Hillary Clinton to be president.”
- North Carolina legislators discuss tuition reduction bill.
- Massachusetts Republican Governor Charlie Baker doesn’t plan to vote for president on election day.
- Pennsylvania’s U.S. Democratic Senator Bob Casey testifies for first time in a criminal case.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage joins lawsuit against bathroom bill.
- New Jersey Assembly seeks $15 an hour minimum wage.
- Judge orders video of Hillary Clinton’s former aide to be sealed.
- U.S. House approves LGBT anti-discrimination measure.
- Donald Trump, “When you rattle someone, that’s good.”
- Donald Trump: I can put 15 states in play.
- Warriors wins game five of the Western Conference Finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Chris Berman to leave ESPN posts at the end of the 2016 NFL season.
- Rougned Odor’s suspension reduced to seven games.
- Baylor suspends head football coach Art Briles.