News Updated Daily
Do presidential debates matter?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Donald Trump to campaign in Prescott Valley, Arizona on October 4th.
- Utah Senator Mike Lee introduces bill to protect religious freedom.
- Charles Djou is running for mayor of Honolulu.
- Poll shows a presidential dead heat in Colorado.
- Minnesota health insurers propose premium increases on individual plans in 2017.
- Donald Trump in Chicago: Hillary Clinton ‘grossly incompetent’
- Poll: People are losing friends over this presidential election.
- Regency Beauty Institute closes all 79 campuses.
- Georgia state officials announce program funded by federal dollars to help ‘underwater’ Atlanta homeowners.
- Republican Association spends funds to support West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrissey.
- President Obama hopeful national anthem protests lead to conversations.
- Congress approves flood aid plan for Louisiana.
- Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu formally endorses Donald Trump for president.
- Public sector retirees in New York concerned about a possible Constitutional Convention.
- New Jersey pension fund lost money on investments last year.
- Donald Trump claims debate victory.
- James Comey, “Our business is always to decide what evidence do we have that would convince us not to believe that person.”
- Taxpayers paid Bill Clinton almost $1 million in 2015.
- Will the millennials survive the lefts agenda?
- Why Donald Trump is winning.
- Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert giving arena workers championship rings.
- John Jaso hits for the cycle as the Pirates defeat the Cubs.
- The Boston Red Sox clinch the American League East.
- C.J. Spiller signs with Seattle Seahawks.