News Updated Daily
Do you still believe in the media?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval on Obamacare repeal, “There are still a lot of different rumors and speculation on what those changes may be, and that’s what I need to understand.”
- California Republicans united behind President Donald Trump.
- Arizona House to debate voter initiative rules.
- Carly Fiorina, “Life everyone up.”
- Wisconsin Republicans question why Senator Tammy Baldwin left committee with oversight of Wisconsin VA facility.
- Missouri Republicans look forward to the 2018 Congressional elections.
- Environmental protesters cause $1.2 million in damages.
- Sheriff David Clarke closes CPAC conference.
- Who will win South Carolina’s 5th Congressional District special election?
- Officials in legal marijuana states to fight federal regulations.
- Virginia legislature approves $107 billion budget.
- Democrats select Tom Perez to lead the party.
- Two former New Jersey Governors comment on potential media bias against President Trump.
- New Jersey charter school supporters plan defense of school choice.
- New Hampshire state Senate acts on school choice.
- Will Chelsea Clinton run for office?
- President Donald Trump will not attend the White House press dinner.
- President Trump energizes conservatives at CPAC conference.
- Washington Post hires John Podesta as a columnist.
- Has free speech died on American campuses?
- Could the West win the 2017 NCAA Tournament?
- UCLA defeats University of Arizona.
- Warriors clinch playoff berth.
- BYU upsets Gonzaga.