News Updated Daily
Which Republican Presidential Candidate is Most Electable in 2016?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- San Diego County Board changes ‘illegal immigrant’ to ‘undocumented immigrant.’
- Small business owners in California split evenly politically.
- Supreme Court halts native Hawaiian election.
- What is bringing millennials back to churches?
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin seeks a suspension of Syrian refugees into the U.S.
- Twin Cities Salvation Army kettles found with anonymous $100 bills in them.
- Cleveland continues to struggle with distressed buildings.
- Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller is running for Congress.
- Jeb Bush when pressed on determining who are Syrian Christians, “I mean you can prove you’re a Christian.”
- GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, “I’m leading in Florida against a sitting senator.”
- North Carolina lawmakers back Governor McCrory on Syrian refugees.
- Ted Cruz seeks to win the GOP presidential primary in Georgia.
- The New Hampshire Union Leader endorses Chris Christie for President in the GOP primary.
- Governor Paul LePage opposes Syrian refugee resettlement in Maine.
- Governor Charlie Baker has high approval ratings in Massachusetts.
- Pennsylvania’s budget impasse is primarily over taxes.
- House bill on Syrian refugees passed with the help of 47 Democrats.
- U.S. store sales down for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
- Is the GOP establishment coordinating against Donald Trump?
- Will the House hold the VA accountable?
- Which teams will be left out of the College Football Playoffs?
- Mike London resigns as Virginia football coach.
- Rutgers fires head football coach Kyle Flood.
- Which losing teams will play in bowls?