News Updated Daily
Should taxpayers decide where their money ends up?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Robert Blaha and Ryan Frazier file appeals to appear on Colorado’s GOP Senate primary ballot.
- Former California Governor Pete Wilson endorses Texas Senator Ted Cruz for president.
- Demonstrator charged with vandalism, inciting riot at Donald Trump rally in Costa Mesa.
- Do voters want a moderate Republican?
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner, “I really don’t support a graduated income tax.”
- Columbus City Council bans any unnecessary travel to North Carolina.
- Ted Cruz confronts Donald Trump supporter in Indiana.
- Donald Trump, “If we win Indiana, it’s over.”
- Former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore was not elected as a delegate to the GOP National Convention.
- Baltimore Elections City Board director defends primary process.
- Early voting has started ahead of Georgia’s May 24th primary.
- South Carolina Republicans to hold state convention.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo reaffirms AG’s special prosecutorial powers.
- Manhattan judge rules against challenge to New York’s ‘closed primary’ system.
- Congressman Chris Gibson decides not to run for New York Governor in 2018.
- New Hampshire GOP to re-vote on delegate slate to the national convention.
- Donald Trump’s Delaware delegates say they will vote for him after first ballot.
- Bill Clinton heckled while campaigning in West Virginia town.
- Religious freedom under assault around the world.
- Hillary Clinton brings campaign to coal country.
- Moritz Boehringer becomes first 2016 NFL draft selection to sign.
- Thunder even series against the Spurs in game 2.
- Will quarterbacks dominate the 2017 NFL draft?
- Lou Holtz endorses Donald Trump.