News Updated Daily
Will 2014 by a Republican Wave Election?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- California Governor signs legislation to repeal unenforceable provisions of Proposition 187.
- Russell Pearce resigns as first vice chair of the Arizona Republican Party.
- U.S. House of Representatives to vote on Nevada land bills.
- NRA endorses Monica Wehby for U.S. Senate in Oregon.
- Michigan U.S. Senate candidate Terri Lynn Land calls for reducing the federal gas tax.
- Al Franken and Mike McFadden agree on three debates.
- North Dakota is the best state for smooth elections.
- First Amendment wins in Ohio.
- George H.W. Bush endorses David Perdue as independent voice in Georgia U.S. Senate race.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott campaigns with New Jersey governor Chris Christie.
- U.S. Rep. Bill Cassidy to Congress: Report Tax Dollars Used for Private Jets.
- Tom Cotton opens lead in Arkansas U.S. Senate race.
- Connecticut GOP gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley promises more funds for transportation.
- Democratic Quincy Mayor supports Charlie Baker for Governor of Massachusetts.
- Parents of public school students sue state over Philadelphia schools.
- Smoking rate in New York City rises to 16.1 percent.
- Does Mitt Romney benefit from GOP hawkishness?
- Medal of Honor awarded to 24 military veterans.
- Marriott launches program to tip maids.
- NASA to miss goal to find asteroids.
- MLB announces 2014 Roberto Clemente award nominees.
- Which schools provide multi-year athletic scholarships?
- Grand jury to decide if Stewart faces charges.
- Can the A’s maintain the AL Wild Card lead?