News Updated Daily
Will conservatives take back the U.S. Senate in 2014?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- San Diego measure would push the minimum wage to $13.09 an hour.
- John McCain and Jeff Flake call for Senate probe of Phoenix VA.
- Colorado U.S. Senate race is a statistical dead heat.
- Oregon appears ready to drop healthcare exchange.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence to speak at GOP events amidst 2016 talk.
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback signs law nullifying local gun laws.
- Montana U.S. Rep. Steve Daines fights for state rural water projects.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich has large lead in campaign cash.
- Arkansas Farm Bureau Candidate forum is attended by Tom Cotton.
- Will former Florida Governor Jeb Bush run for President in 2016?
- Soldier fights to remove squatters from Florida home.
- Is Florida getting politically liberal?
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to make a campaign visit to Maine. Christie to make campaign stop in Maine
- Connecticut Republican lawmakers criticize retirement legislation.
- Some 2014 elections that should be followed.
- Cat lovers flock to NYC cat coffee shop.
- (CRS) Administration has more than half of Obamacare deadlines.
- Bob Dole predicts doom with run-away spending.
- Is affirmative action on the ropes?
- Truth about wage discrimination.
- Michael Phelps wins heat in return from retirement.
- Herschel Walker, “I can play in the NFL today.”
- Who made TIme’s “100 most influential list.”
- NFL owners to discuss playoff expansion.