News Updated Daily
Will Democrats lose Congressional Seats in the 2018 Midterms?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- President-elect Donald Trump selects former Georgia governor Sonny Perdue to lead the USDA.
- New Mexico bill adding first responders to hate crime law re-introduced.
- Betsy DeVos gun comment more about safety in Wyoming.
- Three Californian’s head to DC.
- Did Senator Elizabeth Warren deny Education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos a post hearing handshake?
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker sends a letter in support Betsy DeVos for education secretary.
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner’s office: Senate plan won’t erase deficit.
- Michigan teacher won’t show Donald Trump’s inaugural address.
- South Carolina state Supreme Court: Henry McMaster can’t pick his successor.
- President-elect Donald Trump selects Sonny Perdue for Agriculture secretary.
- UAB cancels Trump Inaugural counseling group.
- Barbara and George H.W. Bush: A love story.
- Muslim jail employee fired for wearing a headscarf loses New Jersey state appellate court appeal.
- President-elect Donald Trump wants those skipping the inauguration to return tickets.
- Trump-Pence transition team names new executive director.
- President Obama shortens the prison sentence of Manning.
- HHS nominee Rep. Tom Price, “Make certain that every single American has access to the highest quality of care and coverage that is possible.”
- A third of the Democratic caucus is boycotting Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- Study: Marijuana uses rises among Americans over 50.
- Forever Stamps prices are rising this Sunday.
- Pro Football Writers vote Falcons’ quarterback Matt Ryan MVP.
- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens miss out on Hall of Fame vote.
- Who will the 49ers select as head coach.
- Are these the worst sports logos in history.