News Updated Daily
Will the Senate confirm a U.S. Ambassador to Cuba?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- California state college announces a student exchange program with Cuba.
- Former administrator with the GSA sentenced to prison.
- Health insurance premiums rise in Oregon.
- New taxes take effect in Nevada.
- Illinois 18th Congressional District candidate Mike Flynn, “For years government has been out of touch with us.”
- Can Ohio Governor John Kasich win the presidency?
- Bill would allow cameras in Illinois nursing homes.
- Michigan state Senate passes gas tax increase.
- Rick Perry, “It’s time for us once again to reclaim our heritage as the only party in our country founded on the principle of freedom for African Americans.”
- Ted Cruz, “I salute Donald Trump for focusing on the need to address illegal immigration. The Washington cartel doesn’t want to address that.”
- Texas state Representative David Simpson calls for special session on state’s role in marriage licensing.
- Florida Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera considers U.S. Senate campaign.
- Long Island state Representative Lee Zeldin faces Democratic attack for addressing Oath Keepers chapter.
- Will presidential candidate Bernie Sanders upend Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign?
- Boston 2024 Olympic bid organizers propose $775 million in new public improvements.
- Are Donald Trump’s contracts with New York City protected by free speech?
- Why are government regulations imposed without examining cost benefit analysis?
- Which presidential campaign will spend a $1 billion to win the White House?
- Has political correctness replaced independence and freedom?
- Vatican releases itinerary for Pope’s visit to the United States.
- England defeats Germany for third place in Women’s World Cup.
- Two Cuban baseball players defect in North Carolina.
- Who are the top fantasy wide receivers in 2015?
- Who are the top fantasy tight ends in 2015?