News Updated Daily
Are you more likely to vote for Donald Trump after the Republican Convention?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Ronald Mortensen, “Well, it’s time to throw these corrupt elites out, and for this reason I support Donald Trump.”
- Donald Trump to make major speech on immigration on Wednesday in Arizona.
- Arizona’s primary takes place on Tuesday.
- Mike Pence to hold fundraiser in Idaho.
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner vetoes $15 an hour minimum wage for caregivers.
- Federal court to rule if Michigan’s straight party voting is constitutional.
- Is Governor John Kasich giving Donald Trump a chance to win Ohio?
- Some manufacturers are returning to the United States.
- Texas state House Speaker Joe Strauss won’t say if he supports Donald Trump.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence visits Millie’s Dinner in Richmond, Virginia.
- The Miami Herald recommends Marco Rubio in the August 30 primary.
- The federal government begins flood aid to Louisiana.
- New Hampshire state Senate Republicans have a 14-10 lead over democrat counterparts.
- Delaware lawmakers consider changes to the payday lending industry.
- Donald Trump is recruiting volunteers to monitor polling stations.
- Will scientist be able to predict earthquakes in the future?
- Donald Trump, “The Clintons have had their time on the stage but now it’s time to close that chapter.”
- Donald Trump calls for special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton.
- Here are seven common situations that require a government ID.
- Donald Trump closing gap in national polls.
- Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton to face off in rematch in September.
- Report: Dodgers place outfielder Yasiel Puig on trade waivers.
- Who will start at quarterback for the Cowboys in week one?
- Colin Kaepernick will sit through national anthem,