News Updated Daily
Poll: Did Donald Trump’s acceptance speech make you more or less likely to vote for him?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Arizona Republican Party Chairman Robert Graham considers run for RNC Chair.
- Federal officials suspend permit for planned development in Benson, Arizona.
- Utah delegate who was non-committal on Trump is now ready to vote for him.
- Man stabbed to death mere feet from an art memorial for murder victims.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker appoints Daniel Kelly to the state Supreme Court.
- Cleveland police to make bike patrols used at Republican Convention permanent.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich does not rule out endorsing Donald Trump.
- Will Wisconsin’s Governor Scott Walker seek re-election in 2018?
- Tim Kaine’s selection as the Democratic running-mate may impact Virginia’s statewide elections in the next election cycle.
- Democrat Convention turns focus towards DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
- Columbia lawmaker wants to ban police officers from shooting into vehicles.
- West Virginia asks feds to cover 90% of flood rebuilding projects.
- New Hampshire Senator Kelly Ayotte: We need strong policies that will protect American IP rights both domestically and overseas.
- Most voters thought Donald Trump’s GOP nomination acceptance speech was great.
- Donald Trump to visit Pennsylvania during the Democratic National Convention.
- Emails show Democratic Party’s hostility towards Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Democratic Rules Committee votes down push to abolish superdelegates.
- Bill Kristol criticizes Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine over foreign policy.
- Chinese nationals are buying up United States suburban homes.
- Senator Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump on foreign policy.
- WNBA withdraws fine against players who wore Black Lives Matter warm-up shirts.
- IOC rejected calls to ban the entire Russian delegation from the Rio Olympics.
- Valentina Shevchenko defeats Holly Holm at UFC Chicago.
- Rio Olympics open doors at athletes village.