News Updated Daily
Will the 2014 Elections Be a Wave Election?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- California’s Democrat controlled state Senate passes bill focusing on toy gun makers.
- Survey: 56% of Californians have knowledge of Common Core Education Standards.
- Mark Hutchison does local retail politicking in Nevada’s Lieutenant Governor’s race.
- New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez leads Democratic opponent.
- Will Governor Sam Brownback’s bold leadership style earn him a second term as governor?
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence wants a President who will give governors more freedom.
- Republicans see increased turnout in Illinois Congressional races.
- Terri Lynn Land wants to keep ‘Michigan’s money in Michigan.’
- Ted Cruz to conservative activists, “We are part of a grassroots fire that is sweeping this country.”
- North Carolina Right to Life endorses Thom Tills for U.S. Senate.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott promises tax cuts in second term.
- Senator Tim Scott: Veterans deserve reliable healthcare.
- New York Congressional candidate Elise Stefanik shares detailed Social Security plan in Watertown.
- Massachusetts GOP Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker leads Democrat opponent in latest poll.
- New York state Senate Republicans seek to retain control of the upper chamber in 2014.
- Atlantic City braces for historic job losses.
- Where do millennials land on the political spectrum?
- John McCain calls for strong sanctions on Russia.
- Google tests automated deliveries.
- Who will pay Obamacare taxes?
- Phillies trade John Mayberry Jr. to the Blue Jays.
- Chiefs reach deal with QB Alex Smith.
- Kasey Kahne makes the Chase.
- Houston Astros fire manager.