News Updated Daily
Should Congress Appoint an Independent Special Prosecutor in the IRS case?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Hawaii leads nation in per-capita debt for unfunded union benefits.
- Wyoming Governor Matt Mead offers energy plan for the future.
- Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval keeps no tax promise.
- China’s wealthy buying homes in Washington State.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker says Presidential talk won’t distract him from his re-election campaign.
- Oklahoma lawmakers near passage of DNA testing legislation.
- Most Michigan state employees salaries outpace peers.
- N.D. unveils tribute to former U.S. president’s legacy.
- Virginia Republicans nominate Ken Cuccinelli for Governor.
- Marco Rubio excessive government a threat to America.
- Civil Rights anniversary events planned in Mississippi.
- Texas House bill protects drought-resistant lawns.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage vetoes bill calling for Internet sales tax study.
- New York Senate Bill 3048, would terminate pensions for felon legislators.
- Is the Massachusetts U.S. Senate seat in play again?
- U.S. Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick targeted by the DCCC.
- 49 states have “shield laws” that protect journalist and limit government’s investigative power. There is no federal shield law.
- The acting-IRS commissioner describes the tax system as ‘voluntary.’
- Why Benghazi matters.
- Lies about Libya.
- Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano takes a lap at The Brickyard.
- Spurs take Game One of 2013 Western Conference Finals.
- Sang-Moon Bae won the Byron Nelson Championship.
- Michael Vick calls out his critics.