News Updated Daily
Do you still believe in the media?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Pro-Trump rally in Huntington Beach draws 2,000 supporters.
- Thirteen states urge appeals court to approve travel ban.
- Are the political parties witnessing a generation gap.
- Oregon judge targeted by the left.
- Authorities used news footage and social media posts to charge Dakota Access Pipeline protesters.
- Medical marijuana one step closer to ballot after Oklahoma Supreme Court ruling.
- Detroit officials are working with public safety unions on a new health care plan.
- North Dakota governor Doug Burgum signs bill legalizing permitless gun carry.
- North Carolina’s education superintendent hires former Pat McCrory employees.
- Tennessee state Senate passes resolution to move James K. Polk’s remains.
- Arkansas lawmakers make it more difficult to approve constitutional changes.
- Tennessee bills deceased teen for guardrail.
- Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy on Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, “I am not inclined to filibuster, even though I’m not inclined to vote for him.”
- Senator Chuck Schumer wants House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to be replaced.
- President Trump left off Fortune’s list of world’s greatest leaders.
- Sean Hannity to Ted Koppel, “You think we’re bad for America?”
- Senator Orrin Hatch on Democrat tactics to derail Neil Gorsuch, “This madness needs to stop.”
- College student creates public database on professors who commit microaggressions.
- Study: Reach 15,000 steps per day for better health.
- Who are the largest employers in each state?
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he will be in New England for Patriots’ season opener.
- The Detroit Red Wings to miss the playoffs for the first time in 25 years.
- The U.S. soccer team tied Panama 1-1 in a World Cup qualifier.
- Dolphins owner voted against Raiders move to Las Vegas.
YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
Tagged with: Authorities used news footage and social media posts to charge Dakota Access Pipeline protesters • Congressional Republicans want to revive Obamacare repeal • Democrat lawmaker criticizes Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin over movie recommendation • Detroit officials are working with public safety unions on a new health care plan • Detroit Red Wings to miss the playoffs for the first time in 25 years • economic strength • Neil Gorsuch • Senator Chuck Schumer wants House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to be replaced • Who are the largest employers in each state