YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
News Updated Daily
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez begins webcasting legislative committee hearings and speeches online.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signs a tax-cut package to bring business to Arizona.
- Nevada Legislative Committee considers removing minimum-wage law.
- Arizona Senate Leader Russell Pearce allows for legislators to carry firearms in the state capitol.
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers proposes Amendment prohibiting the IRS from using funds to implement health-care law.
- Former Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle may consider a bid for the U.S. Senate in 2012.
- Wisconsin State Senate to convene without Democrats to act on non-spending bills.
- South Dakota Senate panel Ok’s Illegal Immigrant Measure.
- Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning prepares to defend his conservative record in a general election match-up against Senator Ben Nelson.
- Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour said if he runs for President he aims to win the Iowa Caucuses.
- Central Oklahoma led by two Tea Party Groups, Sooner Tea Party and the Oklahoma City Tea Party.
- Michigan Governor Rick Scott unveils budget that taxes pensions at the same rate as other plans and attempts to restrain costs of public employee compensation.
- Senator David Vitter says Kenneth Feinberg should be doing a better job.
- Will Tennessee Senator Bob Corker run for re-election?
- Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour is meeting with Kentucky Coal Operators.
- U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann says South Carolina a GOP Paradise.
- Will Representative Connie Mack IV run for Senate against Bill Nelson in 2012?
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell comes to the defense of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage: You have to make difficult decisions to improve economy.
- ROTC Hearing, Columbia Students Mock Disabled Iraq War Veteran, Disabled Iraq Veteran Mocked.
- Anti-war protesters in Massachusetts confront Senator John Kerry.
- Two Maine Conservatives have announced that they will run against Olympia Snowe in the Primary Election.
- Former Senator Arlen Spector is now Attorney at Law.
- New Hampshire GOP looking at ending vehicle registration surcharge.
- Mike Pence hails passage of amendment that eliminates federal funding for Planned Parenthood.
- Should Sarah Palin announce for the 2012 Presidential Campaign?
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker holds his ground on collective bargaining reform vows to continue reforms.
- Top Democrats don’t want Social Security entitlement reform.
- Donald Rumsfeld says President Obama didn’t warrant the Nobel Prize.
- Budget Chairman Paul Ryan says any spending bill will have to include spending cuts.
- Senator Lindsey Graham reports it was inappropriate for President Obama to inject himself into Wisconsin Budget Talks.
- Should Christians be forced to conform to diversity?
- Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi’s son warns of civil war.
- Morocco protesters demand change.
- Unrest in Iran, Algeria, Yemen, and Morocco.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns that Iran is taking advantage of Middle East unrest.
- Bahrain cancels Formula One Grand Prix Race because of protests.
- Iran frees two German Reporters.
- Biker reportedly stopped Berlin Metro Attack.
- Kobe Bryant named MVP 2011 All-Star Game.
- Trevor Bayne wins Daytona 500.
- NASCAR to lengthen offseason by one week.
- Kevin Millwood rejects Yankees latest contract offer.
- Ex-Bear Duerson’s death has reportedly been ruled a suicide.
- Trevor Bayne brings Woods back to victory lane at the Daytona 500.
Video of the Week
Amateur video of protests in Libya.
Tagged with: 23rd right to work state • Alaskan Lawmaker Sharon Cissna • Amateur video Libyan Protests • Anti-war protesters in Massachusetts • Arizona Governor Jan Brewer • Arizona Senate Leader Pearce • Bahrain Cancels F1 Race • Bahrain Protests cancel race • Berlin Metro Attack • Biker stopped Berlin Attack • Bill Nelson in 2012 • Brewer tax-cut package • bring business to Arizona • Budget Chairman Paul Ryan • Cathy McMorris Rodgers Amendment • Central Oklahoma Tea Party • Christians conform to diversity • Cissna refuses pat down • Colonel Gaddafi in Libya • Colonel Gaddafi reports • Columbia Students heckle Veteran • Columbia Students Mock Veteran • Columbia University students heckle • concealed weapons on campuses • Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers • Connie Mack for Senate • Connie Mack Senate Run • Corker run for re-election • Daytona 500 Trevor Bayne • Detroit to close schools • Disabled Iraq Veteran Mocked • Disabled Iraq War Veteran • Doctors give fake excuses • Donald Rumsfeld book • Donald Rumsfeld Nobel Prize • Duerson ruled a suicide • East Coast News • ending vehicle registration surcharge • Ex-Bear Duerson's death • Fake Doctors medical excuses • Fake excuses in Wisconsin • firearms in state capitol • Former Hawaii Governor Lingle • Former Senator Arlen Spector • Formula Grand Prix Race • Formula One Race Cancelled • Gaddafi to Venezuela Denied • Gaddafi's son civil war • German Reporters freed • Haley Barbour Iowa Caucuses • Haley Barbour Kentucky Meetings • Haley Barbour Presidential Run • Hawaii U.S. Senate 2012 • implement health-care law • Indiana Right to Work • International News • Iran frees German reporters • Iran frees two Reporters • Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu • Jan Brewer Tax Cuts • Jon Bruning conservative record • Jon Bruning Proud Conservative • Jon Bruning Senate Run • Kenneth Feinberg • Kentucky Coal Operators • Kerry faces anti-war protesters • Kevin Millwood rejects Yankees • Kobe Bryant named MVP • Libya's senior gofficials defect • Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi • Libyan officials defecting • Linda Lingle Senate Run • Lindsey Graham on Wisconsin • Madison Union protests • Maine Governor Paul LePage • Maine Primary Election • Martinez legislative committee hearings • McDonnell defends Scott Walker • Michele Bachmann South Carolina • Michigan Governor Rick Scott • Middle East unrest • Midwest News • Mike Pence Federal Funding • Mike Pence Hails Amendment • Mike Pence Planned Parenthood • Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour • Morocco protesters demand change • MVP 2011 All-Star Game • NASCAR to lengthen offseason • National News • Nebraska Attorney General Bruning • Nevada Legislative Committee • Nevada removing minimum-wage law • New Hampshire ends surcharge • New Hampshire GOP • New Mexico Governor Martinez • Obama Nobel Prize • Oklahoma City Tea Party • Olympia Snowe Primary Opponents • Palin 2012 Presidential Campaign • Paul LePage difficult decisions • Paul LePage improve economy • Paul Ryan spending bill • Paul Ryan spending cuts • Pence Amendment ends funding • Pence Amendment Planned Parenthood • President Obama Nobel Prize • President Obama Wisconsin Unions • Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu • prohibiting IRS funding Health-care • protests in Libya • public employee compensation • Representative Connie Mack IV • Rick Scott restrain costs • Rick Scott taxes pensions • Rick Scott unveils budget • ROTC Hearing • Rumsfeld on Obama Nobel • Russell Pearce Capitol Firearms • Sarah Palin announcement • Scott Walker holds ground • Scott Walker on Compromise • SD Illegal Immigrant Measure • Senator Ben Nelson • Senator David Vitter • Senator John Kerry • Senator Lindsey Graham • Sharon Cissna TSA pat-downs • Social Security entitlement reform • Sooner Tea Party • South Carolina GOP Paradise • South Dakota Senate panel • South News • Spector Attorney at Law • Sports • State orders Detroit • State orders Detroit school-closures • Susana Martinez • Susana Martinez begins webcasting • Susana Martinez speeches online • Tea Party Groups • Tennessee Senator Bob Corker • Texas concealed campus weapons • Trevor Bayne Nationwide • Trevor Bayne Sprint Cup • Trevor Bayne wins Daytona • Two Maine Conservatives • U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann • Unrest Algeria • Unrest in Iran • Unrest in Morocco • Unrest in Yemen • Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell • Walker collective bargaining reform • Walker continues reform push • Walker holds his ground • West Coast News • Wisconsin Budget Talks • Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker • Wisconsin non-spending bills • Wisconsin Senate without Democrats • Wisconsin State Senate • Woods victory lane • wounded Iraq War Vet • Yankees latest contract offer