News Updated Daily
Would you have given the 3,000th hit Home Run Ball Back to Derek Jeter?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Mitt Romney visits Portland for a closed event fund-raiser.
- How much has illegal immigration cost Nevada?
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio calls off chain gang detail of the MLB All-Star Gang.
- Former California Republican Candidate for Governor Meg Whitman says Republicans need to change how they address immigration.
- A Riverside County Supervisor has proposed splitting 13 California counties off into a 51st State.
- Nevada’s Clark County Prosecutor might revoke Adam Pacman Jones probation revoked over arrest in Ohio.
- Does Tim Pawlenty’s campaign team think he is going to gain traction by attacking Congresswoman Michele Bachmann?
- Texas Governor Rick Perry begins calls to influential Republicans in Iowa and New Hampshire.
- U.S. Rep’s Rob Bishop and Kristi Noem hold outdoor committee hearing in the Black Hills to emphasize the damage to trees from the mountain pine beetles.
- Some Minnesota public employees will be collecting unemployment checks during state government shutdown.
- Will John Conyers win re-election to a 25th term in Michigan in 2012?
- Congressional GOP wants to shift National High-Speed Rail money to Midwest Disaster Flood Relief.
- Nashville is home to the largest Act! for America chapter in the United States.
- Herman Cain says take the capital gains tax rate to zero.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott’s political adviser is Enu Mianigi once worked for Bob Dole’s Presidential Campaign in 1996.
- In the Virginia Senate Race George Allen and Tim Kaine trade jabs over debt ceiling increase.
- Did an Alabama Lobbyist bribe a Alabama Senator for his Bingo Vote?
- When your hair goes gray can your boss asks you to dye your hair? Federal Age Discrimination Lawsuit in Texas will seek to answer this question.
- Massachusetts Redistricting panel meets to eliminate one of the states Congressional Seats.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage wants men to rise up and end domestic violence.
- NJ Republicans will not help Democrats overriding Governor Chris Christie’s Vetoes.
- New Jersey Senator from North Bergen ready to oppose “Caylee Law in New Jersey.”
- Massachusetts Paper attacks New Hampshire for its business-friendly environment.
- New York Senator Ruben Diaz Sr. only Democratic Senator to vote against the Gay Marriage Law.
- Taxes lead to problems in debt talks, President Obam wants taxes, Republicans against tax increases.
- Michele Bachmann stirs controversy with signing of Family Value.
- NASA fights to keep James Webb Space Telescope alive despite $6.5 billion cost.
- Newt Gingrich says this is the Obama Depression.
- Will Michele Bachmann win the Iowa Ames Straw Poll.
- Herman Cain, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry rise in popularity as unemployment rises.
- News International Chief Rebekah Brooks could be questioned by the police in phone hacking scandal from the News of the World tabloid.
- US Suspends Military Aid to Pakistan in the tune of $800 million a year in military cuts.
- Adm. Mike Mullen begins China trip to talk about South China Sea Tensions.
- The International Monetary Fund issues new funds for Greece.
- The Palestinian Authority is still focusing on 1967 borders in talks with Israel over statehood.
- House and Senate Leaders in the United States meet for Debt talks with the President.
- Mike Vrabel hangs up the cleats to become an assistant coach at The Ohio State.
- CC Sabathia 13th win.
- US beats Brazil in Women’s World Cup.
- Steve Stricker won his third straight John Deere Title.
- Alex Rodriguez will have knee surgery.
- Bengals Cornerback Pacman Adam Jones arrested at bar for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
Tagged with: 13 California counties • 25th term in Michigan • 51st State • Act! for America chapter • Adam Pacman Jones • address immigration • Adm. Mike Mullen • Admiral Mullen China trip • Age Discrimination Lawsuit • Aid to Pakistan cut • Alabama Lobbyist bribe • Alabama Senator Bingo bribe • Alex Rodriguez • Alex Rodriguez knee surgery • Amazon tax issues • Amazon wants Califronia voters • Ambassador John Bolton • Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio • Arpaio all-star chain gang • Bengals Cornerback Pacman • Bingo Vote • Bingo Vote Bribe • Black Hills • Bob Dole's Presidential Campaign • Boss asks hair dye • business-friendly environment • CA's 36th CD • calls off chain gang • capital gains tax rate • Caylee Law in NJ • CC Sabathia 13th win • Chief Rebekah Brooks • Chris Christie veto • Christie Planned Parenthood Veto • Clark County Prosecutor Pacman • closed event fund-raiser • Congress wants high-speed-rail money • Congressional District • Congressional GOP • Congressional Seats • Congresswoman Michele Bachmann • Craig Huey • Craig Huey Congressional Election • Craig Huey elecion tomorrow • Craig Huey special election • damage to trees • debt ceiling increase • Debt talks with President • Democratic Senator • Democrats on debt compromise • Democrats overriding Christie vetoes • dye your hair • East Coast News • Embassy in Syria Attacked • Enu Mianigi • Enu Mianigi Political Operative • Family Value • Family Value Pledge • Federal Age Discrimination lawsuit • Florida Governor Rick Scott • Former California Republican Candidate • gay marriage law • George Allen trade jabs • Governor Chris Christie's Vetoes • hair goes gray • Herman Cain • Herman Cain capital gains • Herman Cain GOP Nomination • Herman Cain tax rate • Hindu Temple treasure find • House and Senate Leaders • IBD on President's plan • illegal immigration Nevada • IMF funds Greece • immigration cost Nevada • India finds treasure • India treasure Hindu Temple • influential Republicans in Iowa • International News • Iowa Ames Straw Poll • Israel 1967 borders • Israel over statehood • James Webb Space Telescope • John Boehner • John Boehner debt compromise • John Bolton • John Bolton comments • John Conyers 25th term • John Conyers win re-election • John Deere Title • Jones arrested at bar • Jones possible probation revoked • Kristi Noem • LePage end domestic violence • Light-bulb energy standards • Maine Governor Paul LePage • Mark Amodei • Mark Amodei for Congress • Mark Amodei Special Election • Massachusetts businesses • Massachusetts eliminating Congressional Seats • Massachusetts Paper • Massachusetts Redistricting panel meets • Meg Whitman says Republicans • Michele Bachmann Iowa Poll • Michele Bachmann stirs controversy • Michele Bachmann win • Midwest Disaster Flood Relief • Midwest News • Mike Vrabel • Mike Vrabel assistant coach • military cuts • Minnesota public employees • Minnesota Public-Workers unemployment checks • Minnesota state government shutdown • Mitt Romney • Mitt Romney visits Portland • MLB All-Star Gang • mountain pine beetles • NASA fights • Nashville • National High-Speed Rail • National News • Nevada's 2nd District • Nevada's Clark County Prosecutor • new funds for Greece • New Hampshire business friendly • New Jersey Senator • New York Senator Diaz • News International Chief Brooks • News of the World tabloid • Newt Gingrich • Newt Gingrich on depression • NJ Republicans • NJ Senator North Bergen • Obama Depression • Obama economic plan • Obama should remove Holder • Obama's foreign policy • outdoor committee hearing • Pacman Adam Jones • Pacman arrest in Ohio • Pacman Jones disorderly conduct • Pacman Jones resisting arrest • Pakistani-aid-cut $800 million • Palestinian Authority • Paul LePage on violence • Perry rise in popularity • phone hacking scandal • Planned Parenthood funding stands • Planned Parenthood veto NJ • President Obama on Holder • President Obama wants taxes • Rep. Allen West • Republican Nomination • Republicans against tax increases • Republicans in New Hampshire • Rick Perry • Rick Perry contacts Iowans • Rick Scott political adviser • Riverside County Supervisor • Senator Diaz voted against-gay-marriage • Senator Pat Toomey • Senator Ruben Diaz Sr. • South China Sea tensions • South News • Sports • Steve Stricker • Steve Stricker John Deere • Steve Stricker third straight • Steve Stricker won • taxes in debt talks • Taxes lead to problems • Telescope $6.5 billion cost • Texas • Texas Governor Rick Perry • The International Monetary Fund • The Ohio State • Tim Kaine trade jabs • Tim Pawlenty gains traction • Tim Pawlenty's campaign team • Tough Budget Choices • U.S. Rep Rob Bishop • unemployment rises • United States • US beats Brazil • US Embassy attacked • US Embassy Syria attacked • US Suspends Military Aid • Virginia Senate Race • voters decide taxes issue • Vrabel hangs up cleats • West Coast News • willing for debt compromise • women's World Cup