YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
News Updated Daily
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Meg Whitman’s opponent apologizes to Bill Clinton for Lewinsky jokes.
- Oregon GOP want Kitzhaber’s girlfriend removed from state energy advisory panel.
- Utahan Rep. Rob Bishop seeks a hearing on border security in federal lands.
- In Governor’s Race in New Mexico, Republican Susana Martinez raises $2 million in ten weeks.
- Ken Buck vows to run positive ads.
- Senate Majority Leader Reid and Sharron Angle in a close Senate race.
- Rick Snyder at a Town Hall Meeting calls on Virg Bernero to come on to the stage the pair then began answering questions from the audience.
- Rob Portman begins airing ad on Jobs Czar.
- Tea Party rallies the people ahead of midterm elections.
- Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe comments on 9/11 anniversary.
- The Senate rejected a plan by Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns to remove a tax reporting measure from the new health care law.
- Sarah Palin was in Missoula Montana, to raise funds for a Missoula women’s residential center.
- George Lemieux and George Voinovich vote with Democrats to advance a business bill.
- New Orleans Saints Running Back Reggie Bush will forfeit his 2005 Heisman Trophy Award.
- T. Boone Pickens will headline Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell’s energy conference.
- Texas Republicans seek to repeal Democrat Lloyd Doggett educational amendment.
- Post-Hurricane Katrina has pushed up housing costs by 33% in the New Orleans Housing Market.
- The RightNetwork a conservative entertainment network, Kelsey Grammer is the public face of the venture.
- Senate fails 46-52 to exclude a tax from the health care law requiring small businesses to file a 1099 form for purchases over $600.
- Governor Chris Christie proposes changes to Public Workers Retirement System.
- Latest Quinnipiac University poll has Linda McMahon trailing Richard Blumenthal by only 6 points.
- Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown and the Republican Senate said they will oppose any effort to raise taxes on any taxpayer.
- Tea party-supported Ovide Lamontagne is off to a lead in the early ballot count in New Hampshire.
- Iran releases American Hiker Sarah Shourd.
- Will the GOP level corruption charges against Democrats.
- Rep.’s Cantor, McCarthy and Ryan are launching the release of their new book Young Guns.
- Bill McCullum in Florida argues before a federal judge Florida’s opposition to the healthcare law.
- Boehner the face of the GOP.
- Outside Groups are contributing to the GOP this election cycle. One group is the American Crossroads.
- The Pentagon will notify Congress of a proposed $60 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia.
- Will the $60 billion arms deal start an arms race in the Middle East?
- Love Parade Disaster, Mayor in Duisburg, Adolf Sauerland keeps job.
- Unions in the United Kingdom plan civil disobedience as job losses mount in the public sector.
- California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger praises Japan’s high-speed railway system at the Tokyo Hotel.
- Is the Floyd Mayweather\Manny Pacquiao fight getting closer to happening?
- Rafael Nadal becomes only the seventh man to complete a career grand slam.
- Kim Clijsters defends U.S. Open Title.
- Tiger Woods will not be playing at the FedEx Cup Championships.
- Four time World Champion Ricky Hatton is admitted to rehab following reports of depression and alcohol abuse, has not fought since losing to Manny Pacquiao.
- Ochocinco and Owens are productive as receiver tandem for the Bengals.
- Ravens beat the Jets at the Meadowlands.
Your Political News Group T-Shirt For Sale
Support this website and order your T-Shirt with the words, “Mr. President, You Need to Listen! We don’t want your HC Bill.
T-shirts will ship in 2-4 weeks and payments can be made through paypal
$20.00 + Shipping and Handling
Video of the Week
Senator Boxer refuses to apologize to the General.