News Updated Daily
Should new EPA proposed regulations on carbon dioxide emissions be challenged?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Arizona House Bill 2549 bans annoying behavior on the Internet.
- Republican Representative Kevin McCarthy seeks to rebuild the California Republican Party.
- Assemblyman David Valadao running in California’s 21st Congressional District is the only candidate with ties to the district.
- Conservative Commentator Ann Coulter floating the case for retiring U.S. Senator Jon Kyl for GOP VP.
- Mitt Romney raising less funds in Utah this election cycle.
- Illinois Representative Timothy Johnson abruptly resigns and his resignation mentioned Senator Mark Kirk’s health as a reason for his retirement.
- John Kasich solidifies his hold on Ohio’s Republican Party.
- Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson, “I’m calling the roll,” on education reform because time is a luxury that parents and students do not have.
- White House Press Secretary avoids question on the Chevy Volt.
- Progress Iowa calls on 21 Iowa State Legislators to end their membership with the conservative group American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).
- South Carolina Attorney General clears Curtis Loftis in pension probe.
- Metaire florist Roger Villere, has won re-election to a third term as Louisiana Republican Party Chairman.
- Bobby Jindal education reform package passes despite opposition.
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell: No fatalities from F-18 crash.
- Rick Santorum and Rick Perry have private meeting in Texas.
- Mitt Romney plans multi-million dollar ad buy in Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie reports non-union NJEA members pay union dues.
- Rick Santorum revives campaign with upcoming campaign events.
- RNC Super Delegate Jeff Johnson of Minnesota a Newt Gingrich supporter, “I would be surprised if Romney doesn’t get the number he needs.”
- Rick Santorum’s campaign hopes to change Texas GOP primary into a winner take all format.
- Women hardest hit by stalled economic recovery in America.
- Panel reports Sgt. Gary Stein should be given ‘Other then honorable’ discharge for his comments on social media site Facebook.
- NBC fires producer who edited Zimmerman audio.
- Pope’s Easter sermon: Technology without God is dangerous.
- The Republican National Committee reports Mitt Romney has 573 delegates.
- Joyce Banda is sworn-in as Malawi President. x
- Harvey Weinstein film Bully receives a PG-13 rating.
- China plans tourist visit to the disputed Paracel Islands in the South China Sea.
- srael Defense Minister Ehud Barak doubtful new sanctions will stop Iran from attaining nuclear weapons.
- Changes in the Arab world have Israel focusing on border security.
- Prince Fielder hits two-homers for the Detroit Tigers.
- Peter Hanson leads at Augusta.
- Stan Van Gundy wants to return as Magic Coach.
- Bobby Petrino’s job with Arkansas is being evaluated by the AD.
- Tiger Woods may be disciplined for kicking his club at Masters.
YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
Tagged with: 'Other then honorable' discharge • 21 Iowa State Legislators • a bad idea • ALEC • American Legislative Exchange Council • Arizona bill bans annoying behavior on the Internet • Arizona House Bill 2549 • Assemblyman David Valadao • avoids question on the Chevy Volt • Bobby Jindal • Bobby Jindal education victory • Bobby Petrino's job with Arkansas • Boy sells kidney to buy iPad • Bully receives a PG-13 rating • California Republican Party • California's 21st Congressional District • Cardinal Dolan contraception policy • Catholic Cardinal Timothy Dolan • Changes in the Arab world • China plans tourist visit • Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson • Conservative Commentator Ann Coulter • conservative group ALEC • David Valadao for Congress • disputed Paracel Islands • doubtful new sanctions will stop Iran • East Coast News • Ed Gillespie • Education reform • evaluated by the AD • floating the case • Gary Stein discharge imminent • gas prices are rising • Gillespie reports Mitt Romney • GSA workers pan investigation • Harvey Weinstein film Bully • I'm calling the roll • Illinois Representative Timothy Johnson • International News • Intruding into the life of faith • Israel Defense Minister Ehud Barak • Israel focusing on border security • Jeff Johnson of Minnesota • John Kasich solidifies hold • Jon Kyl for GOP VP • Journalist Mike Wallace dies • Joyce Banda sworn-in as Malawi President • kicking his club at Masters • knock out blow in Pennsylvania • lavish conference • Louisiana education reform package passes despite opposition • Louisiana Republican Party Chairman • Male suspects arrested in Tulsa • Metaire florist Roger Villere • Midwest News • Mike Wallace • Mike Wallace dead • Mitt Romney • Mitt Romney has 573 delegates • Mitt Romney plans multi-million dollar ad-buy • Mitt Romney raising less funds • National News • NBC fires producer who edited Zimmerman audio • New Jersey Governor Chris Christie • Newt Gingrich Supporter • Newt Gingrich will campaign for Mitt Romney • No fatalities from F-18 crash • non-union NJEA members pay union dues • Ohio's Republican Party • OK Gov. Fallin: President's policies • Panel reports • pension probe • Peter Hanson leads at Augusta • Pope's Easter sermon • President's Supreme Court comments • Prince Fielder hits two-homers for the Detroit Tigers • private meeting in Texas • Progress Iowa • Republican Dream Act • Republican National Committee • Republican Representative Kevin McCarthy • retiring U.S. Senator Jon Kyl • Rick Santorum and Rick Perry • Rick Santorum revives campaign • Rick Santorum's campaign • RNC Super Delegate Jeff Johnson • Romney ad buy in Pennsylvania • Romney will end Obamacare • Santorum Perry private meeting • Santorum upcoming campaign events • Sen. Grassley responds • Senator Mark Kirk's health • Sgt. Gary Stein • social media site Facebook • South Carolina Attorney General clears Curtis Loftis • South China Sea • South News • Sports • stalled economic recovery in America • Stan Van Gundy • SVG wants to return as Magic Coach • Technology without God is dangerous • Texas GOP Presidential Primary • Texas GOP primary • Tiger Woods may be disciplined • time is a luxury • Timothy Johnson abruptly announces resignation • Tom Tancredo • Tulsa shootings • Utah this election cycle • Villere re-election to third term • Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell • White House Press Secretary • winner take all format • winner-take all • Women hardest hit