News Updated Daily
Will Scott Walker’s Gubernatorial Recall Election Victory Have National Implications?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council reports California ranks 6th in energy costs.
- Nevada bill would not allow employers to fire employees they suspect are communists.
- Los Angeles City Council bans tents in more than 400 city parks.
- Washington U.S. Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers to serve as Mitt Romney’s liason with the House of Representatives. /a>
- Democrats lead Repubicans by 12 points in voter registration in San Diego yet initiatives overhauling the pension system and banning labor-friendly construction contracts were approved.
- U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley predicts massive spending will be spent on the King-Vilsack Congressional Race in Iowa.
- Mitt Romney plans to use federal blind trust if elected President.
- U.S. Representative Thaddeus McCotter is officially off the GOP ballot in Michigan.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker vows jobs focus after defeating recall election.
- White House: Walker supporters will vote for President Obama in November.
- Bobby Jindal’s stock rising as Mitt Romney’s running mate.
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has a commanding lead over the Lt. Governor in the race for the next Governor of Virginia poll shows.
- Will SpaceX lead the new commercial space race?
- Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam will appear at a fundraiser for state representative Debra Maggart.
- Visiting Houston, Governor Mitt Romney evokes President Ronald Reagan.
- Are unions swinging towards the Republicans?
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie attends town hall meeting at Piscataway.
- Will Maine unions feel impact from Wisconsin recall failure?
- NJ GOP Senate candidate Joe Kyrillos says programs the current senator has supported have led a struggling economy.
- Pundit: Democrats don’t have a way to compete without unions?
- The Romney Revolution could end up bigger than the Reagan Revolution.
- White House diminishes Wisconsin Loss.
- Foie Gras ban in California nears.
- Girlfriend defends man who is suspected of eating homeless man’s face.
- Ronald Reagan, These are the boys of Pointe Du Hoc.
- US lobbies for use of ‘Law of the Sea’ in South China Sea dispute.
- A U.S. based human rights group reports inequalities in North Korea are assigned at birth.
- Syrian opposition accuses the pro-Assad forces of new massacre.
- 165 ton chunk of Japanese Tsunami debris washes up on the Oregon Coast.
- U.S. entrepreneurship and venture capital.
- OKC Thunder defeat Spurs and reach the NBA Finals.
- Giants sign coach Coughlin through the 2014 season.
- Yankees closer Mariano Rivera to undergo knee surgery in June.
- Rory McIlroy has missed the cut in three straight events.
- Devils avoid Stanley Cup Finals Sweep.