News Updated Daily
Will Scott Walker’s Gubernatorial Recall Election Victory Have National Implications?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Elizabeth Emken will challenge Diane Feinstein for U.S. Senate in California.
- Nevada U.S. Representative Joe Heck outraises challenger John Oceguera before the primary.
- Pension reform in California is watched nationally.
- Utah Senator Orrin Hatch praises Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.
- Central Oregon water bill passes U.S. House.
- Oklahoma State officials encourage state employees to change passwords following LinkedIn security breach.
- Minnesota teen banned from wearing rosary beads to school in grandmother’s honor.
- Effort to recall Michigan Governor Rick Snyder is abandoned after Wisconsin Recall Vote.
- Mitt Romney says the country is not meeting its committment to fight poverty.
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker wants to heal the political divide.
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal signs new abortion regulations into law.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley ethics hearings slated to start on June 28.
- Will Governor Rick Scott continue with the Florida voter purge of non-residents?
- Florida Representative Allen West challenges liberal host.
- Mitt Romney: Fixing economy a moral imperative.
- New Jersey Governor reports he will not sign Assembly bill to increase the minimum wage.
- NJ GOP Senate candidate Joe Kyrillos calls Senator Menendez ‘medicore.’
- Former New Hampshire state Republican Party Chairman Wayne Semprini endorsed Kevin Smith for governor.
- Distracted driver bill advances in New Jersey legislature.
- Newly sworn-in New York State Senator David Storobin opens office next week.
- Mitt Romney leads in fundraising.
- Miami police warn of ‘Cloud Nine’ drug after homeless man threatens to eat two police officers.
- Suspected meth lab in purse shuts Missouri Walmart.
- Is the Walker vote the beginning of the end for local and state public sector unions?
- SpaceX shares soar after successful docking with the International Space Station.
- Philippine President Aquino visits the United States.
- U.S. condemns civilian killings in Qubair village in Syria’s Hama province.
- North Korea has powerful cyber war capabilities according to a South Korean expert.
- Israeli Prime Minister sends envoy to meet with French President Hollande.
- Australia part of U.S. Strategy in the Pacific.
- Heat force game seven.
- Seahawks offer minicamp to exonerated Brian Banks.
- Patriots cut Chad Ochocinco.
- Usain Bolt wins 100 in 9.79.
- U.S. Open group: Tiger, Phil, Bubba.