News Updated Daily
Will Scott Walker’s Gubernatorial Recall Election Victory Have National Implications?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Senator Mike Lee defends Mitt Romney on selecting Mike Leavitt for transition.
- Judge supports using students achievement to evaluate Los Angeles teachers.
- Right Online conference for conservative bloggers is in Vegas this weekend.
- Mitt Romney campaign launches TV ads in Nevada.
- Apple is building Facebook into its iOS6.
- Michigan bills would extend rights of biological fathers.
- Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum visiting Iowa in August for the “Family Summit.”
- Woman caught cooking meth inside a Walmart.
- Iowa Senator Charles Grassley wants a special counselor to probe leaks.
- Senator Mitch McConnell wants to renew import ban with Myanmar.
- Will South Carolina legislators allow districts to enact teacher furloughs?
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal signs 20-week abortion ban into law.
- Florida’s Governor Rick Scott could takepurge of illegal voters nationally.
- Conservative activists like Marco Rubio for Vice President.
- Texas braces for legal challenge over Voter ID law.
- Commerce Secretary John Bryson takes a medical leave of absence after alleged felony hit and run.
- Democrats release video comparing NJ Governor Chris Christie with GOP Nominee Mitt Romney.
- Mitt Romney bus tour starts in New Hampshire called, “Every Town Counts.”
- New Hampshire GOP candidates for governor Ovide Lamontagne and Kevin Smith talk economic policy.
- Bill to ban ‘fracking’ clears New Jersey Senate Committee.
- U.S. town set to fine $20 for profanity.
- Law of the Sea Treaty treaty would encroach on American sovereignty.
- Mayor of London Boris Johnson, “Refugees from the soda tyranny in New York will have sanctuary in London.”
- Jeb Bush reports the GOP and Mitt Romney have work to do on illegal immigration.
- Rand Paul’s endorsement of Mitt Romney could expand his electoral base.
- An Australian Coroner rules a dingo caused a babies death.
- Greeks must pay their taxes, IMF Director Christine Lagarde reports.
- China has five maritime law-enforcement agencies.
- Jailed former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak suffers heart attack.
- U.S. fears new massacre in Syria.
- Rafael Nadal captures 7th French Open Title.
- Tiger Woods favored to win the U.S. Open by Vegas Insider.
- Dolphins and Ochocinco reach a deal.
- Cubs sign Cuban outfielder Jorge Soler for $30 million.
- UFC gains from Pacquiao decision.