News Updated Daily
Will the Affordable Care Act ruling benefit Mitt Romney?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- California Supreme Court rules Charter Cities don’t have to pay prevailing wage requirements on locally funded public works projects.
- Representative Joe Heck predicts the House will repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- Holiday travelers expected to be on the road in record numbers.
- Some Seattle shoppers unaware of plastic bag ban.
- Occupy Portland protesters take over home a woman owns.
- Michigan Republicans will continue to fight health care ruling.
- Five states have passed sweeping immigration laws.
- Former Missouri Treasurer Sarah Steelman campaigns against Obamacare.
- Mitt Romney names fundraising team.
- Steve King: Freedom and Liberty have taken a hard blow.
- Mississippi abortion clinic granted reprieve by a federal judge.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley becomes a king maker.
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal reports that Mitt Romney never favored a national individual mandate.
- Alabama Governor Robert Bentley will not push legislators for charter schools.
- Voters not the Supreme Court will have the final say on the Affordable Care Act.
- Mitt Romney the Affordable Care Act ruling gives new urgency to the general election.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie calls a legislative special session in tax fight.
- Wendy Long wins GOP NY Senate nomination to challenge Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
- Pushback against unrestrained EBT card use in New Hampshire.
- Federal fine art auction.
- State emergencies in Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Ohio and the District of Columbia after massive storms.
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli reports Obamacare decision show their are limits to Congressional Authority.
- Chief Justice John Roberts labels President Obama a tax raiser.
- Mark Levin once a John Roberts supporter.
- Millions in the United States facing heatwave without power.
- China reportedly sends surveillance ships to the disputed Spratly Islands.
- Sino-US relationship strong as the US seeks to build ties with its five allies in the region.
- Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu reaches out to Egyptian President Mursi.
- Military tensions rises along Syrian-Turkish border.
- At least 10 killed in two Kenyan church attacks.
- Tiger Woods passes Jack Nicklaus with his 74th career PGA win.
- Josh Reddick for the Oakland Athletics was snubbed for the 2012 All-Star-Game.
- Michael Phelps will swim 8 races in the London Olympics.
- Joey Votto leads starters for the National League.
- Joe Torre believes Roger Clemens belongs in the Hall of Fame.