News Updated Daily
Will the unemployment rate affect the U.S. Presidential Election?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Clint Eastwood endorses Mitt Romney at an Idaho fundraiser.
- California GOP faces challenges connecting with donors.
- Will Senator Rob Portman be selected as Mitt Romney’s running mate?
- Could Missy Franklin match Michael Phelps in the future?
- In Arizona’s 6th Congressional District, Ben Quayle, the son of former Vice President Dan Quayle, is backed by U.S. Sen. Jon Kyl.
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel, “Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values,” do you agree?
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will campaign for Rick Hill who’s running for Governor of Montana.
- Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting law for military.
- Ohio Schools Superintendent Stan Heffner announced that he will resign his post.
- Mitt Romney: Federal Reserve should not enact new stimulus.
- Bobby Jindal at RedState conference, “We are a country that’s young at heart.”
- Former Alabama Governor Don Sigelman sentenced to 78 months in prison.
- Former Virginia Education Secretary resigns Florida post.
- Louisiana sales taxes among the nation’s highest.
- Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst promises to support U.S. Candidate Ted Cruz.
- Mitt Romney calls for a one-year moratorium on spending cuts.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is a sought after fundraiser for Mitt Romney in the 2012 Presidential contest.
- Vermont farmer in tractor destroys police cars.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage continued his effort to promote school choice.
- New Hampshire fights Internet sales tax.
- Paying taxes is patriotic?
- Young illegal immigrants can start applying on August 15 for two-year deferrals from deportation, but will have to pay $465 in fees.
- Simpsons parody London Olympics.
- GOP Poll Finds California’s 9th Congressional District Race a Dead Heat.
- Should Congress exempt Olympic medal winners from taxes on honorariums?
- Injured Syrian rebels are cared for by Turkish Hospitals.
- Sudan, South Sudan sign oil transit fee agreement.
- U.S., China in a tight race for Olympic Medal Champion.
- Israel Defense Force kills man trying to cross the Syrian border.
- China’s leaders are preparing for a once in a decade turnover of power.
- Subway remains used for NYC golf course.
- Melo blames Linsanity for critics calling him “selfish.”
- Michael Phelps wins 18th Gold Medal.
- Jamaican Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce wins Gold for second straight Olympics.
- Curtis Martin inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.