News Updated Daily
Do you Support State Photo identification to Vote?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Arizona Senator John McCain is surprized that his 2008 vote results outperformed Mitt Romney.
- California Governor calls passage of Prop 30 a start of a national movement.
- In Nevada, “The DMV database, at present, cannot be used to verify citizenship.”
- The higher-turnout presidential elections are fought in broader cultural terms and have Republicans ceded cultural terms to the other party?
- Alaska ice tested as possible energy source.
- Will an Ohioan be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016?
- Reports: Mitt Romney never overcame bailout opposition in Ohio.
- No state-run health-insurance-exchanges in Kansas or Missouri.
- New Cook County budget will include a $1 cigarette pack tax hike.
- Mike Flood appears ready to announce a campaign for Governor in Nebraska.
- Senator Jim DeMint has no intention of compromising on conservative alternatives to liberalism.
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell says GOP has a good message for “People of all stripes.”
- South Carolina’s Richland county needed more voting machines.
- Florida officials order partial recount in Rep. Allen West contest.
- Sixteenth STEM Academy approved in Virginia.
- Governor Chris Christie sowing seeds of bipartisanship ahead of 2016.
- Will Vice President Joe Biden mount a 2016 presidential campaign?
- Is Pennsylvania a solid Democratic state in presidential politics?
- Did the 2012 elections reflect growing American regionalism?
- Brooklyn man tried to skip gas line using a phony badge.
- Second woman identified in Petraeus resignation.
- John Thune seeks re-election as Republican Conference Chairman.
- Speaker Boehner says President Obama should take lead on immigration.
- Gas shortages New York City could last weeks.
- Women are the new majority.
- Kansas State new No. 1.
- Michael Vick has concussion.
- Saints deliver first loss to the Falcons.
- D’Antoni new coach of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Peyton Manning throws 420th touchdown pass.
YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
Tagged with: 2012 elections • 2016 Presidential Campaign • Alaska ice tested • American regionalism • Arizona Senator John McCain • bailout opposition in Ohio • Benghazi • Brooklyn man • campaign for Governor in Nebraska • Charter school backers claim victory • Christie sowing seeds of bipartisanship • comprehensive immigration reform • conservative alternatives to liberalism • Cook County budget • Crossroads spokesman • D'Antoni new coach of the Los Angeles Lakers • Gas shortages New York • Gaza terror groups • GOP has a good message • GOP presidential nominee in 2016 • Governor Chris Christie • Greek lawmakers back austerity • John Thune seeks re-election • legislative agenda • Mike Flood • Mitt Romney • national movement • New Hampshire's U.S. Senators • NM farmers • no intention of compromising • outperformed Mitt Romney • Petraeus resignation • possible energy source • presidential elections • Presidential politics • Rep. Allen West contest • Republican Conference Chairman • Rooting for Mitt Romney • Rove works for free • Senator Jim DeMint • Sixteenth STEM Academy • solid Democratic state • South Carolina's Richland county • Speaker Boehner • state-run health-insurance-exchanges in Kansas • Tohoku debris • U.S. Rep. Steve King • U.S. Senators • Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell • West refuses to concede