News Updated Daily
Should Democrats Agree to Entitlement Cuts and Tax Cuts in ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Talks?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Former Marine Major General to lead the California State Parks and Recreation Department.
- Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar won by a wider margin than most.
- Nevada Republican State Senators trail Democrats by one 10-11.
- Fewer moderates will be in next years Congressional Delegation.
- Colorado succession petition has 21,900 signatures.
- Governor Scott Walker considers eliminating same day registration in Wisconsin.
- South Dakota Senator John Thune pushes for action on ‘Fiscal Cliff.’
- Twelve Oklahoma candidates prepare for 2014 election campaigns.
- Utah’s charter school enrollment is on the rise.
- Idaho’s Soldier Mountian donated to non-profit.
- Larry Hagman, R.I.P.
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz calls Senate Democrats irresponsible.
- U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett’s career in Congress comes to an end.
- South Florida responders returning home from Hurricane Sandy work.
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell to host two fundraisers for gubernatorial candidate Bill Bolling.
- NY Rep. Pete King stepping down as Chairman of the House Homeland Security.
- New York gets $27 million federal grant to hire Hurricane Sandy cleanup workers.
- Hurricane Sandy causes N.J. Supermarket to close after 84 years.
- Massachusetts strip club leveled by natural gas blast.
- General deer season begins Monday in Pennsylvania.
- Why did the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) not rescue Hostess Brands Inc.?
- Sen. Lindsey Graham says he will break anti-tax pledge ‘For the good of the country.’
- More people on food stamps than the population of 24 states.
- Will Americans support higher taxes?
- Black Friday sales fall.
- Colts cheerleaders shave their heads in support of coach.
- Rory McIlroy wins Dubai World Championships.
- Auburn University fires Gene Chizik.
- 138 point scorer has 21 point game.
- NHL faces extended blackout.