YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 404 - Playlist not found
News Updated Daily
Supreme Court Justice Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- William Ayers has filed a federal lawsuit to force the University of Wyoming to allow him to speak at the school.
- US Rep. Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) “We are marching toward a culture of dependence”
- Four high profile Repub’s are running for GOP nod in CA’s (CD-19) the race will likely determine the next Rep.
- Could US Rep. Jason Chaffetz top Orrin Hatch in 2012 for the Utah GOP nomination?
- Mexican President: Urged to take a stronger position against new Arizona immigration law.
- Gov. Jim Gibbons (R-NV) blames Obama and Reid for lack of enforcement of existing immigration laws.
- Many GOP members of Congress supported bank bailout law. In retrospect was this a wise decision?
- Rasmussen: Creating virtual jobs easier than the real thing. In South Dakota the federal stimulus funds for jobs doesn’t add up.
- Ottumwa, Iowa has rally in support of limited government.
- Jennifer Granholm: High Court Nominee doesn’t have to be a judge. Is she trying to advance herself?
- Governor Pawlenty (R-MN) signs into law increasing penalties and sentences for guns in schools.
- Chicago Mayor Daley did not dismiss the idea outright of National Guard Troops on the streets of Chicago.
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee moves to Florida. Is this a political move .
- At UNC 100 protesters try to shout down Tom Tancredo in his speech to students. 100 students stay to hear his speech.
- GA GOP Party denied Ray Boyd’s attempt to run for gov. after he refused to sign loyalty oath.
- Pelosi’s choice: Immigration, Financial Regulation, or Climate Change. Where is the focus on creating private sector jobs?
- In Mississippi ten dead from twisters and hundreds of homes have benn destroyed.
- 30% of New Hampshire Residents did not fill out the census forms.
- Will the credit card fiasco in Florida harm Marco Rubio’s US Senate hopes?
- Wall Street Journal launches greater New York section. Rupert Murdoch notes, circulation of NYTimes is off by 40% over last several years.
- Former Gov. Spitzer (D-NY) infers that NY AG Andrew Cuomo is too political.
- healthcare plan to cover young adults doesn’t actually take effect until January 1st, 2011.
- Why does Chris Dodd’s (D-CT) regulatory bill allow for bailouts of financial institutions at taxpayer expense?
- Hillary Clinton signs off on extradition of former Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega to be extradited to France.
- FAA wants pilot distractions in the cockpit limited.
- Alexi Giannoulias IL Treasurer, unveiled a TV ad shifting blame away from him & his family’s failed bank to the economy.
- Many newspapers in the Pennsylvania region will be auctioned off today in a bankruptcy hearing.
- Will the GOP be able to win back the house?
- Ousted Kyrgyz President to face murder charges.
- 6.5 Magnitude earthquake off of coast of Taiwan.
- Manny Pacquiao running for Philippine Congress
- About 100,000 flights were canceled because of ash from the Eyjafjallajokull volcano.
- Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili confirms highly enriched uranium seizure coming into his country, blames Russia.
- Ash is now falling over the U.K. England’s airports are still shutdown.
- Obama’s book, “The Audacity of Hope”, Islam has been a part of America’s story?
- The Eyjafjallajokull Volcano has been in the headlines since this round of eruptions began on April 14th.