News Updated Daily
- The United States wins Gold in four person Bobsled for the first time in 62 years.
- More than 1.5 million people displaced in Chile from the earthquake.
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- California could be in greater economic risk than Greece warns a JP Morgan Official. Governor Schwarzenegger is trying desperately to close the 20 Billion Dollar deficit.
- Republican legislators in Washington State have plans to cut the budget deficit but the Democrats in charge will not listen to their concerns.
- J.D. Hayworth’s unconventional campaign in Senator John McCain’s campaign headquarters parking lot.
- Sharon Angle receives an endorsement in her bid to face Democratic Senator Harry Reid in Nevada.
- Sue Lowden now leads in GOP race to unseat U.S. Senator Harry Reid in 2010 general election.
- Minnesota Representative Michelle Bachmann is firing up conservatives!
- Former Senator Dan Coats and GOP candidate for U.S. Senate is focused on changing the course in Washington, D.C. in first debate with other GOP candidates.
- Can Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty’s campaign for President catch fire with GOP primary voters?
- Iowan Democratic Governor Chet Culver loses more campaign staff due to resignations.
- The new conservative movement needs to figure out where they are at, and where the movement is heading.
- Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich on President Barack Obama, “By any standard of government control of the economy, he is a socialist.”
- MLB Pitcher John Smoltz is considered to be a front runner for the retiring Representative John Linder’s seat if he chooses to run.
- Governor Rick Perry of Texas running for the GOP nomination for Governor, reports that President Obama, “Has substantial socialist beliefs.” These beliefs must not be implemented.
- U.S. Representative John Linder from Georgia will retire from the United States Congress this year.
- “Texas needs to fire back on Washington and tell them we don’t have a deficit because taxes are too low,” Kay Bailey Hutchison said when running for the U.S. Senate in 1993. There is anger against the establishment in Washington, D.C. and now is not the time for an incumbent federal politician to run for a statewide office in Texas.
- Teachers, politicians, and space workers rally for jobs at the Kennedy Space Center. The proposed NASA budget for 2011, has possible cuts of 9,000 workers from the Kennedy Space Center.
- Wall Street firms are beginning to shift funds to Republican Candidates Nationally.
- Richard Ravitch Lt. Governor in New York State hasn’t spoken to the Governor in over a month. Is the government in NY paralyzed because of Governor Patterson’s latest dilemma?
- Obama’s plan for nuclear energy is government control and not creation of nuclear power plants by private industry.
- Why did military superiors overlook the radicalization of Major Nidal Malik Hasan?
- Apple reports that three of its factories were using child labor. These factories are now no longer using child labor.
- President’s words as he speaks them seem to carry less and less weight. President Obama can’t seem to grasp that the American public does not want the government to run health care.
- President Obama’s changes in funding to the NASA space program may be rejected in Committee. Where does NASA go from here?
- Biden doesn’t know what Americans think!
- Al Gore is not recommended by a shareholder to not be re-elected to Apple’s Board of Directors.
- Strong Earthquake Strikes Off Japan’s Coast, Tsunami Warning Issued
- Bad Behavior by Canadian Womens Hockey Team after celebration
- Thai Court Rules to Seize $1.4 Billion From Ousted Prime Minister
- U.S. Closes Consulate After Mexico Border Gunfights
Watch Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, Dianne Feinstein and many other Democrats speak out in 2005 against the Nuclear Option.
Listen to Ronald Reagan speak out against socialized healthcare.