[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”8FB8278ABCAD761E”]
News Updated Daily
John Boehner Poll
“Click Here” to see Nancy Pelosi Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Governor Gregiore, the two U.S. Senators and two Rep’s meet in Machinists hall in Seattle to celebrate the healthcare law.
- Washington State, 26 other states lost jobs in February.
- The Puget Sound Business Journal is tracking where Stimulus funds are spent in the region.
- Mike Villines’ is the only High Profile GOP candidate to file for Insurance Commissioner in CA.
- The ‘Tea Party Express’ stops in Phoenix on a two week tour, 1200 to 1500 people showed up at the event.
- Rep. Betsey Markey (D-CO) is a polarizing figure in the district. The Republicans have a 40,000 vote registration advantage.
- Roman LeBlanc Missouri State Rep. (KC-D) opts not to run for re-election after affair with an 18 year old college student.
- John Boehner as reported by many Republicans had his best week ever keeping the Republican’s united in the face of the Health care vote.
- In a vote of 22 to 10 the Ohio State Senate voted to give Sheriff’s greater control of detaining immigrants in possible deportation situations.
- In last days of legislative sessions in Iowa lawmakers are working on job creation.
- In North Dakota Democrats end their State Convention with out a candidate for ND Attorney General.
- Dem’s made a higher priority of a victory for President Obama than serving the nation with good policymaking.
- U.S. Rep. Gresham Barrett picks up key endorsement in his race for South Carolina Governor.
- Gov. Candidate Robert Ford (SC-D) “I was able to accomplish more for this state than probably any human being in the last 100 years.”
- Unemployment in North Carolina edged to 11.2% in Feb. It is reported that 510,774 people are unemployed in NC.
- Georgia House passes a bill that approves of citizens of GA buying Healthcare coverage across stateliness.
- Marco Rubio and Charlie Crist trade jabs in debate on Fox News over U.S. Senate Race.
- How can Democrats defend the appointment of Craig Becker to the National Labor Relations Board?
- New Jersey Governor wants to repeal all ‘blue’ laws in the state to allow for greater tax revenue for the state government.
- U.S. Rep Joe Sestak (D-PA) fields healthcare questions at a town hall meeting in a predominately African American church.
- Maine has a clean elections program where you collect 3,250 in $5 donations and you can be eligible for up to $1.8 million.
- Baker and Patrick paths crossed frequently, and led to their now running against each other for Massachusetts Governor.
- The Social Security Trust Fund will expect a 29 billion dollar shortfall for this year. Future deficits in the fund will continue.
- Will what thrills the left scare off the center of America?
- Nancy Pelosi returns home and celebrates passage of healthcare bill at Glide Memorial Methodist Church.
- Henry Waxman wants heads of AT&T, Verizon, and other companies that have complained about costs to come to D.C. to explain.
- GOP may view the Supreme Court as the last stand against the healthcare law.
- Train Subway bombings rock Moscow.
- President Obama secretly travels to Afghanistan to meet with Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
- Nimitz pilots fought a different kind of battle this time when they went to Afghanistan.
- In Venezuela the owner of the last television station critical of Hugo Chavez was arrested today.
- Mexico’s ‘King of Heroin’ arrested in Mexico.
- Korean Rescuers Search for Survivors