YouTube responded to TubePress with an HTTP 404 - Playlist not found
News Updated Daily
Elena Kagan’s Nomination Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Bob Bennett’s return to the Senate after the weekend’s vote in Utah resembled a Wake.
- In Washington State your favorite candy will not be taxed if it contains wheat. Part of the $800 million in taxes approved by Dem’s in WA.
- Immigration advocates are wooing U.S. Senator John McCain.
- Meg Whitman’s lead over Steve Poizner is somewhere within 10%.
- PG&E admits that SmartMeters may have led to 23,000 customers receiving inaccurate electricity bills.
- Teacher Reform bill makes it way through Colorado Appropriations Committee, clears path for full Assembly vote.
- Ohio Dem. Gov. Ted Strickland launches attack ad against GOP nominee John Kasich. Is the Gov. worried about John?
- Nebraka Governor Dave Heineman will face Democratic businessman Mark Lakers in the general election.
- State Auditor David Vaudt endorses Terry Branstad for the GOP nomination for Governor in Iowa.
- GOP Canididate for Governor in Minnesota Tom Emmer wants the election to be decided on taxes.
- In Iowa GOP candidates for Governor plan on cutting taxes once elected.
- Feds say a Seattle art thief arrested in Bozeman.
- Nathan Deal if elected Governor would back Arizona style immigration law in Georgia.
- W.Virginia State Sen. Mike Oliverio defeats 14 term Dem Incumbent Alan Mollohan in primary. Alan Mollohan is the first member of the House to get booted in the primaries this election.
- BP is sending a second box the leak site. Will it work?
- Gov. Charlie Crist wants for Florida to ban off-shore oil drilling. Critics call this conversion a path to the Senate.
- New energy bill would allow states to opt out of off-shore oil drilling. Is this political pandering?
- South Carolina remains as the first in the South region to hold a primary Presidential election.
- If Elena Kagan is confirmed the Supreme Court would have no Protestants, 50% of America is Protestant.
- Oil spill testimony in Congress leads to all the parties involved blaming every body else.
- Can NJ Democrats and Chris Christie work together?
- Arlen Spector faces fire from both Democrats and Republicans.
- Connecticut Attorney General Beau Biden has a stroke.
- Times Square was evacuated on 5/11/2010 over an empty paper bag.
- Thieves steal Mojave Desert Cross. Last month the Supreme Court refused to have it removed.
- Does Obama’s legislative accomplishments put him in line with such consequential Presidents as LBJ and FDR?
- Norm Coleman’s conservative group called American Action Network, is looking at supporting “center-right” politicians.
- U.S. Sen. John Thune of South Dakato tells GOP Party Chairs “the differences could not be more important.”
- Elena Kagan’s experience draws debate in her confirmation to the Supreme Court.
- Nathan Deal’s former congressional seat heads to a run-off in Georgia.