[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”8FB8278ABCAD761E”]
News Updated Daily
Elena Kagan’s Nomination Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Washington Dem. Gov. Chris Gregoire is being considered for Solicitor General of the United States.
- In latest poll: 59% of Americans support the Arizona Immigration law.
- Democrats have an open primary in Utah. Republicans could win a Democratic seat.
- There are 700,000 to 750,000 Mexicans living legally and illegally in Arizona.
- Companies are challenging Steve Poizner’s claim that his company invented cellphone GPS technology.
- All three leading GOP candidates running for U.S. Senate in Nevada, are ahead of Harry Reid in latest poll.
- Democratic Gov. of Ohio Ted Strickland opens up line of attack on GOP candidate John Kasich.
- Michigan AG Mike Cox blasts fellow GOP Gov. candidate Pete Hoekstra as a “pork barrell” spender in Congress.
- GOP Candidate for Gov. in Iowa Rod Roberts would refuse to join high risk insurance pool by the Fed. Gov’t.
- The Nebraska Journal Star editorial board has advocated action at federal level for immigration reform.
- “This is not the answer to the health crisis,” Tom Emmer, MN GOP candidate for Gov. tells a crowd about healthcare law.
- Will Missouri be the first state to put the federal healthcare mandate to the vote of citizens? Do you support this?
- Charlie Crist’s Campaign Manager announces that Crist will not be returning funds given to his campaign while he was a Republican.
- Joe Reed, head of Alabama Dem Caucus, says Dem. Artur Davis can’t win the gov’s race because he’s abandoned black voters.
- Missippi Governor Haley Barbour on oil spill, “Mississippi is open for business.”
- Louisiana issues an emergency order to close down all oil rigs if oil slick approaches their oil wells.
- Jimmy Carter’s Grandson wins a State Senate Seat in Georgia.
- U.S. Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga), is supporting in governor’s race former Sec. of State Karen Handel.
- Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden progresses from stroke at Pennsylvania hospital.
- The U.S. Democratic Senate Primary in PA is too close to call. Who will win, Spector or Sestak?
- Linda McMahon ad targets Dem. AG Richard Blumenthal in CT Senate race.
- The GOP Primary in PA has two candidates running. One is running broadcast ads the other will not.
- Will Chris Dodd be the next President of the University of Connecticut?
- Why did Governor Paterson wait to file a special election to fill former Rep. Eric Massa’s seat?
- Time Warner supports Saturday cuts to delivery for the U.S. Postal Service.
- U.S. Senator John Cornyn questions the qualifications of Elena Kagan for Supreme Court Justice.
- Florida Governor Charlie Crist is officially an Independent! Was this a wise political move?
- Pork pushers are being denied the chance to represent their party in the general election.
- BP releases video of Gulf oil leak.
- The 2010 Election remains close.
- Honolulu City Councilman Charles Djou (R-HI) looks like a lock to win the Congressional Seat.
- Obama: David Cameron the United Kingdom’s New Prime Minister is ‘Effective.’
- Volcanic ash shuts down the air over Spain, Turkey, and Morocco. Volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajokul spreads over Europe.