News Updated Daily
Arizona Style Immigration Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Dino Rossi is expected to make a decision about joining the U.S. Senate Race in Washington State within the week.
- State Senator Stuart Adams proposes a gasoline tax reduction in the State of Utah to spur business growth.
- Holiday travel is expected to rise to Arizona, for the first time in five years.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio calls on Arizonans to boycott Mexico.
- New polls show Meg Whitman holding lead over Steve Poizner.
- Chris Dudley former Portland Trailblazer is running for the Governor’s office in Oregon.
- Prosecutors want former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick put in prison for two years for probation violations.
- Sarah Palin defends Rand Paul: “No Candidate is Perfect.”
- Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson is still seeking earmarks for Nebraska. Do you support this type of legislation?
- Is the Iowa GOP Governors race Terry Brandstad’s to lose?
- Immigration enforcement in Nebraska falls mostly to the federal government.
- Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty signs bill to erase a $3 billion deficit in the state government.
- South Carolinian GOP Candidate for Governor, Nikki Haley has been the target of Internet Rumors of Infedelity.
- Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions says that he has been consistent in regards to Supreme Court Nominees.
- North Carolina GOP Senator Richard Burr builds his campaign chest while the Democrats battle in the primary.
- “Mr. D’Annunzio has disqualified himself by his background, his record and his behavior,” said Tom Fetzer, North Carolina’s Republican Party chairman.
- Ray Boyd Candidate for Governor in Georgia refused to take a loyalty pledge for GOP. Is he confused about party?
- Is this just dirty politics from Governor Sanford’s office in South Carolina?
- Is GOP candidate for Governor in Massachusetts, Charles D. Baker a fiscal hard-liner?
- Tim Kaine the DNC Chairman said that Richard Blumenthal “Clearly Overstated” the extent of his military service.
- Is Andrew Cuomo going to shake things up in Albany, New York ? Will he get a chance as Governor?
- Federal Government can’t take over the oil spill operation from BP. They don’t have the equipment to handle the situation.
- Rhode Island Senator Jack Reed reports that the Financial regulation bill is moving forward in Congress.
- Van carrying Bill Clinton to Yale is involved in an accident. Clinton said that he was fine.
- Will the overhauls in Healthcare and Wall Street help Democrats in November?
- BP prepares for a top kill at its leaking oil well site in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Republicans endorse Linda McMahan in Connecticut & voters elect Charles Djou in Hawaii.
- Mark Souder resigned from Congress when it went public he had an affair with a staffer.
- Paul Volcker, “Today’s concerns may soon become tomorrow’s existential crises.”
- Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama reports: Elena Kagan’s hearings are being rushed.
- China calls for restraint in how the West handles North Korea Torpedo incident.
- President Ahmadinejad’s speech in Khorramshahr was interrupted by a group shouting “We are unemployed!”
- Iceland ’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano is nearly dormant for the time being.
- Are Chinese engineers proposing building a 38 gigawatt Hydropower plant in Tibet ?
- British leader David Cameron & German Chancellor Angela Merkel in first official visit discuss ways to ensure European financial stability.
- Is Europe’s fate tied to the Euro? German Chancellor Angelo Merkel thinks so.
Video of the Day
First Grader Asks First Lady if the government will arrests her Mother.