News Updated Daily
Arizona Style Immigration Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- The Susan B Anthony List will be spending $215,000 in California supporting Carly Fiorina for U.S. Senate.
- Former California Gubernatorial Candidate and Television Star Gary Coleman dies at 42.
- Florida Legislator says that he supports an Arizona Style Immigration Law.
- Sarah Palin erects a fence on her property after author moves in next door.
- U.S. Senate Candidate from Washington Dino Rossi says that the U.S. Borders are weak.
- Is the Justice Department going to challenge SB 1070 in Arizona ?
- Many Northeast Ohioans are expressing their anger at BP and are boycotting or protesting at BP’s Gas Stations.
- White House Pushes Back on Letter Leak about Turkey Receiving Spent Nuclear Waste from Iran.
- In a Meeting with the Des Moines Register Newt Gingrich reports: “Both Parties Have Failed.”
- South Dakota joins with Kansas against church group that pickets soldiers funerals.
- Nebraska Candidates have been warned not to use the State Seal or State Flag in Campaign Advertisements.
- U.S. Senate Narrowly Defeats Tom Coburn’s (R-KS) Amendments to Spending Bills.
- Rand Paul opposes citizenship to children born from parents who are illegal immigrants.
- J. Christopher Jankowski, a Richmond area Lobbyist will have a hand in GOP Campaigns across the country.
- Dem. Primary Opponents in Alabama : Artur Davis staff airs accusations of racial discrimination against Ron Sparks.
- Texas Gubernatorial Candidates Rick Perry & Bill White are supportive of National Guard Troops at the border.
- Chris Nwasike uses his name as campaign slogan in Florida Congressional Race.
- State Officials in Louisiana say the Gulf Coast Oil Spill has affected tourism to the state.
- David Axelrod says James Carville hasn’t offered a constructive critique of White House response to the oil spill.
- Republican Gubernatorial Candidates in New York vie for Conservative Party Backing.
- The New Jersey Education Association endorses Governor Chris Christie’s Race to the Top Application.
- New York State Senate votes to double the number of Charter Schools in the State.
- Philadelphia Mayor Nutter’s proposal for a tax on candy is defeated by the City Council.
- A Federal Judge Blocks the Furloughs authorized by Governor David Patterson.
- Linda McMahan Trails Richard Blumenthal in latest poll out of Connecticut for U.S. Senate Race.
- White House confirms Former President Bill Clinton was enlisted in the Sestak Job Offer.
- Newt Gingrich defends his comments on secular socialism.
- Connecticut U.S. Senator Chris Dodd blames the Bush Administration for Oil Spill in the Gulf.
- A Coast Guard Spokesman has said that the Oil Spill in the Gulf has been stemmed.
- China is building up its Missile Defense systems: Will this spark an Arms Race in the region?
- Lawsuit supported by NRA is filed regarding Wilmington , Delaware Housing Authority’s ban on residents’ possessing firearms.
- Indian President Pratibha Patil meets with Chinese President Hu Jintao in Beijing, the leaders hope to soothe trade tensions between the two countries.
- Tory Anne McIntosh becomes the 650th Member of Parliament, and 307th Tory elected.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Party in latest poll has support of 1 in 5 voters.
- The Town of Lerida in Spain will vote on the banning of the Burqa in municipal buildings.
- Is the Gulf Oil Spill Atlantic Bound? Some researchers think the oil may have seeped into the Loop Current.
Video of the Week
New Mexico GOP Chairman Gets Involved in Weh/Martinez Gubernatorial Race in New Mexico.