News Updated Daily
Should the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) be eliminated?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- California Assembly Bill 376 is legislation that promotes a shark-fin ban.
- Man plotting terrorist attack on a Seattle Military Recruiting Station had filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy last month.
- Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is a distant cousin of former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr.
- Nick Maniatis selected as Director of the New Mexico Film Office.
- John McCain says illegal immigrants have caused wildfires on the Southern Border.
- Man found hiding in restaurant bathroom ceiling in Arizona.
- Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns questions Afghanistan troop withdrawal advice.
- Sarah Palin movie debuts in Iowa next week.
- Congressional Budget Office warns debt could eclipse the economy by 2021.
- Michele Bachmann airs ad that says, “Iowa will always be home.”
- New abortion clinic regulations in Kansas could force Planned Parenthood to close.
- Cleveland swears in 42 Police Officers, then laid off.
- Newt Gingrich is critical Mitt Romney over his decision not to sign Susan B. Anthony List Pro-life Pledge.
- Dropout rate falls in South Carolina Schools.
- Florida Teachers sue state over benefits.
- FEMA Denies Tornado Assistance for Virginia.
- Louisiana redistricting map awaits clearance from the Justice Department.
- Tim Pawlenty heads to Georgia for fundraiser at Cherokee Town & Country Club.
- New Hampshire overrides veto of parental involvement law on abortions.
- Olympia Snowe Senate bill aims for regulatory reform proposals.
- Massachusetts Republican Lawmakers attack gun control restrictions.
- New Jersey Senate approves benefits bill.
- NJ Assembly Bill would require anyone arrested in the state to submit DNA Sample.
- NJ Professor’s Prostitution website leads to arrest of former New Mexico University President Chris Garcia.
- Former Congressman Weiner’s seat draws interest, Republicans Eric Ulrich and Bob Turner are mentioned as possible contenders for the Congressional District.
- Ron Paul would sign a bill banning taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood.
- Harry Reid thinks that he is in intrical part of debt talks.
- U.S. Intelligence shows Gadhafi will flee Tripoli.
- U.S. imposes sanctions on Tehran.
- Congressman Weiner still collecting campaign donations, despite resignation speech.
- Democrat Congresswoman introduces bill that bans texting while driving.
- Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has had a number of allies arrested in the last several months.
- The United States warns Syria over troop movements on Turkey’s Border.
- Former Boston Gang Boss James Bulger waives extradition to Massachusetts.
- Chinese Artist Ai Weiwei is barred from leaving Beijing.
- Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu says Abbas must accept Israeli State.
- Prime Minister Naoto Kan likely to reshuffle cabinet.
- Kyrie Irving number one selection in the NBA Draft.
- The NBPA will not take a bad deal to avoid a lockout.
- Virginia ends Cal Bears College World Series run.
- Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino opposed to Nike t-shirts, “Get High” and “Dope.”
- Three team trade between the Kings, Bobcats, and Bucks shake up the NBA Draft.
- Jim Riggleman resigns as Nationals Manager.