YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
News Updated Daily
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Republican Assemblyman Van Tran on Loretta Sanchez, “She’s obviously threatened by our campaign.”
- Carly Fiorina picks up the endorsement of the California Restaurant Association.
- Ben Quayle in Arizona wants to cut taxes, cut spending and reduce our debt.
- Will Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski run a write-in campaign.
- Former Senator Bob Packwood at the City Club of Portland regales the past.
- Dino Rossi wants tax cuts for all Americans.
- John Kasich shrink government, Kasich privatize some government services.
- Rick Snyder leads Bernero, according to a Detroit News/Local 4 WDIV poll, Snyder rejects debate modifications.
- Cornhusker Kickback Ben Nelson, Nelson Stimulus is Working.
- “I feel like I am being whiplashed in this room,” reports U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill at a Town Hall Meeting.
- Governor Tim Pawlenty orders all flags to be flown at half-staff on 09/11 Patriot Day.
- North Dakota Air National Guard Soldiers to be honored in Fargo.
- Joe Wilson airs ad in race for Congress.
- The Family Research Council Action has included Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on a list of possible presidential candidates for 2012, Bob McDonnell Presidential Run.
- Allen West, “If it’s about the lives of my men and their safety, I’d go through hell with a gasoline can,” a quote he said at his 2003 military hearing. Allen West retired from the Army with a Honorable Discharge.
- Former State Senate Majority Leader Republican Dan Webster is going to take on Alan Grayson for Congress in Florida.
- Perry Defends First Amendment.
- The Jindal Administration has applied for the $147 million in education funding it is due because of the recent stimulus measure.
- Republican John Raese Campaign, says the Governor doesn’t understand the message coming from the polls.
- Remembering the 9/11 victims.
- Governor Christie signs bill that restricts public costs of photo copying.
- Remembering 9/11 through pictures and quotes.
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorses Charlie Rangel in NYC Congressional Race.
- Families of 9/11 victims, Bloomberg reflect on tragedy.
- In Shanksville Pennsylvania the site of the crash of Flight 93, Former First Lady Laura Bush said, Americans have no division.
- Small Business support repeal of 1099 Rule advanced by Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns.
- Congressman Sanford Bishop awarded scholarships through the Congressional Black Caucus to a his step-daughter, and his niece.
- Democrats Bashing of John Boehner will not work according to Larry Kudlow.
- President Obama takes a hardline against extenstion of President Bush Era Tax Cuts.
- Author David Limbaugh: Obama most destructive President,
- Mitt Romney endorses Tom Foley for Connecticut Governor.
- NYC prepares to commemorate 9/11 attacks.
- President Obama shakes up his economic team.
- Florida Pastor Terry Jones suspends plan to burn Quran after talks with Florida Imam about moving Ground Zero Mosque.
- Japan is wary of China’s Military. Seeks security of U.S. Forces.
- Florida Pastor Terry Jones, was formerly the Pastor of the Christian Community of Cologne, in Germany he left that church in 2008.
- U.S. Predators strikes in Pakistan in Taliban controlled tribal areas.
- Clijsters beats Venus to make it to the U.S. Open Final.
- Kansas City Royals sign former Dolphin Quarterback Pat White to a minor league contract.
- Floyd Mayweather was booked, jailed and released on a domestic battery charges involving the Mother of his three children.
- Tiger Woods struggles at Cog Hill may not make a spot at the FedEx Cup Finale.
- Roy Halladay wins his 18th game for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Percy Harvin reports suggest that his heart stopped beating for 10 seconds after he was taken to the hospital for migraines.
Your Political News Group T-Shirt For Sale
Support this website and order your T-Shirt with the words, “Mr. President, You Need to Listen! We don’t want your HC Bill.
T-shirts will ship in 2-4 weeks and payments can be made through paypal
$20.00 + Shipping and Handling
Video of the Week
Senator Boxer refuses to apologize to the General.
Tagged with: 09/11 Patriot Day • Alaska Senator Murkowski • Allen West • Allen West Honorable Discharge • Americans have no division • Author David Limbaugh • Ben Quayle Cut Spending • Ben Quayle Cut Taxes • Ben Quayle Decrease Spending • Bishop Scholarships for Relatives • Bloomberg endorses Charlie Rangel • Bloomberg reflect on tragedy • Bob McDonnell Presidential Run • Bush era tax cuts • California Restaurant Association Fiorina • Carly Fiorina San Diego • Christie photo copying costs • City Club of Portland • Claire McCaskill Town Hall • Claire McCaskill whiplashed • Clijsters beats Venus • Congressional Black Caucus Scholarships • Congressman Sanford Bishop Scholarships • Cornhusker Kickback Ben Nelson • Crash of Flight 93 • Dan Webster against Grayson • Democrat Demonizing John Boehner • Detroit News/Local 4 WDIV • Extending tax cuts • Families of 9/11 victims • Family Research Council Action • First Lady Laura Bush • Florida Pastor Terry Jones • Floyd Mayweather Booked • Floyd Mayweather Jailed • Former Senator Bob Packwood • Governor Christie Public Costs • Governor Tim Pawlenty Flags • Halladay wins 18 • hell with a gasoline can • Japan wary China's Military • Jindal Administration Stumulus Money • Joe Wilson airs ad • Johanns repeal 1099 Rule • John Kasich shrink government • Kasich privatize government services • Larry Kudlow Boehner Bashing • Lisa Murkowski write-in • Mayor Michael Bloomberg • Mayweather domestic battery charges • Mexico Gulf oil dirilling • Mitt Romney endorses Foley • Moving Ground Zero Mosque • ND Air National Guard • Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns • NYC Congressional Race Rangel • NYC prepares 9/11 attacks • Obama most destructive President • oil drilling moratorium • Pastor Christian Community Cologne • Pat White Minor League • Percy Harvin Heart Migraines • Percy Harvin migraines • Perry Defends First Amendment • President Obama economic team • President Obama Tax extension • presidential candidates for 2012 • Quran burn suspended • recent education stimulus measure • Remembering 9/11 through pictures • Remembering the 9/11 victims • Republican Assemblyman Van Tran • Republican Dan Webster • Republican John Raese Campaign • Rick Snyder leads Bernero • Rossi Extend Tax Cuts • Rossi wants tax cuts • Roy Halladay Philadelphia Phillies • Royals sign Dolphin Quarterback • Security of U.S. Forces • Shanksville Pennsylvania Flight 93 • Small Business support Johanns • Snyder rejects debate modifications • State Senate Majority Leader • Taliban controlled tribal areas • Terry Jones Florida Imam • Terry Jones in Germany • Terry Jones In New York • Tiger Woods Cog Hill • Tom Foley for Governor • U.S. $1 Billion Oil Loan • U.S. Open Final • U.S. Predators strikes Pakistan • Van Tran Chavez • Van Tran for Congress • Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell • Woods FedEx Cup Finale