News Updated Daily
Will Scott Walker’s Gubernatorial Recall Election Victory Have National Implications?
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- California Proposition 29 is about 53k votes away from passage.
- Washington’s unemployment rate rises to 8.3 percent.
- Nanny state supporters ready to sacrifice freedoms.
- Utah Governor Gary Herbert is elected Chairman of the Western Governor’s Association.
- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio turns 80.
- More Solyndra job layoffs exposed.
- Kurt Bills Republican U.S. Senate Candidate in Minnesota.
- Iowa U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley seeks answers from the EPA on Iowa Farm surveillance flights.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich denies $30 million from nursing homes.
- Mitt Romney tells businesses that help is on the way.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley vetoes four bills.
- Alabama Governor Robert Bentley says additional insurance reforms needed.
- Georgia Governor Nathan Deal reports, “I never pledged away my first Amendment Rights.”
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli endorses George Allen for U.S. Senate in Virginia.
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal signs state construction budget.
- Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney running a close race with the President in national polls.
- Maine’s Secretary of State Charlie Summers wins the GOP nomination for U.S. Senate in Maine.
- NYC landlords indicted for fire that killed five.
- Kennedy Institute reschedules debate between Senator Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie tells town hall he won’t sign a budget unless a tax cut is included.
- August 3rd, 1949, that President Truman signed an Act of Congress designating June 14th of each year as National Flag Day.
- Athlete Lance Armstrong denies doping charges.
- Phillie Phanatic baseball mascot sued for throwing woman in swimming pool.
- Republicans call for a boycott of Game of Thrones.
- EPA wants to regulate gullies and ditches on private property.
- Chinese warship escorts Indian Navy frigate in the South China Sea.
- Nigeria Clergy calls for government response to secretarian violence.
- Egyptian Presidential contest focuses on negative campaign.
- Shimon Peres accepts U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Syrian Military overruns rebel town.
- Judge rules Floyd Mayweather Jr. must remain in jail.
- Can Phil Mickelson end his U.S. Open drought.
- Charles Barkley says he would be interested in Sixers General Manager position.
- NBA approves sale of Hornets to the owner of the New Orleans Saints.
- BCS officials considering playoff options.
YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
Tagged with: Alabama Governor Robert Bentley • Armstrong denies doping charges • Athlete Lance Armstrong • BCS officials considering playoff options • Breaking News • California Proposition 29 • Charles Barkley • Charlie Summers • Chinese warship • Cuccinelli endorses George Allen • East Coast News • Egypt Court orders parliament dissolved • Egyptian Presidential contest • EPA wants to regulate gullies and ditches • Floyd Mayweather Jr • Foreclosures increase 9% • Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney • Game of Thrones • Georgia Governor Nathan Deal • GOP Nomination • Government will not retry • Government will not retry Edwards • Haley vetoes four bills • help is on the way • Indian Navy frigate • Iowa Farm surveillance flights • Iowa U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley • Joe Arpaio turns 80 • John Edwards • Kennedy Institute reschedules debate • Kurt Bills • less regulations • Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal • Maine's Secretary of State • Manufacturing sector • Manufacturing sector calls for less regulations • Maricopa County Sheriff • Matt Cain throws perfect game • Mayweather Jr. must remain in jail • Mitt Romney • Mitt Romney Campaigns • Mitt Romney tells businesses • Mitt Romney's fiscal successes • Nanny state supporters • NBA approves Hornet sale • New Jersey Governor Chris Christie • New Orleans Saints • Nigeria Clergy • Ohio Governor John Kasich • Phil Mickelson • Phillie Phanatic baseball mascot • President George W. Bush • R. Allen Stanford sentence • Republicans call for a boycott • Rust Belt States • sacrifice freedoms • sale of Hornets • Scott Walker • Senator Graham • Senator Scott Brown • Shimon Peres • Sixers General Manager position • Solyndra job layoffs exposed • South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley • South China Sea • South News • Syrian Military overruns rebel town • Talk about the problem first • then fix it • U.S. Open drought • U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom • U.S. Senate Candidate in Minnesota • U.S. Senate in Maine • U.S. Senate in Virginia • Utah Governor Gary Herbert • Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli • Washington's unemployment rate rises • Western Governor's Association • Wisconsin poll