News Updated Daily
Are American Lives Better off With Increased Government Spending?
Follow us on Twitter: mundyspeaks
- Utah Senator Mike Lee discusses problem with public lands highlighted by shutdown.
- Fight to control the Washington State Senate emerges in the 26th District.
- Oregon unions file ballot measures to fight ‘right-to-work’ initiative.
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park won’t be reopening.
- North Dakota Senator John Hoeven wants conference committee on new Farm bill.
- Ohio gets push for Medicaid expansion from Governor John Kasich.
- U.S. Representative Paul Ryan argues for modest reforms.
- Oklahoma Baptist earns first football win since 1940.
- Maryland’s Obamacare healthcare exchange encounters technical problems.
- Senator Rand Paul: There’s a worldwide war on Christianity.
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz wins Values Voter Straw poll.
- Food stamp access restored for EBT card users.
- Senate candidate Steve Lonegan and Governor Sarah Palin fire up conservative voters in New Jersey.
- Maine Governor Paul LePage declares civil emergency to benefit state workers.
- New York State to fund Liberty Island National Park during shutdown.
- New York man hit by exploding lavatory.
- Will Republicans make their case that Obamacare was worth fighting over?
- The national debt stands at $145 thousand per taxpayer.
- US Senate rejects Democrats debt extension.
- Pro-gun group plans ‘Gun Saves Lives’ day.
- Maria De Villota death linked to 2012 crash injuries, family told.
- NBC secures Ryder Cup television rights through 2030.
- Cardinals shutout Dodgers for a NLCS 2-0 lead.
- Mexico defeats Panama by a score of 2-1.