YPNG’s Select Video Gallery
News Updated Daily
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom
- Sarah Palin’s neighbor moves, unauthorized biographer Joe McGinniss leaves Alaska.
- Chris Dudley wants to restore faith in the State of Oregon.
- Dino Rossi touts his experience balancing budgets.
- Oregon Senate Candidate Jim Huffman receives the support of the Oregon Farm Bureau.
- Meg Whitman dismissed from Jury Duty.
- Carly Fiorina prefers a national energy policy.
- The Right to Life Committee of New Mexico endorses Susana Martinez for Governor.
- Voters in Oklahoma will vote on November 2nd on term limits for all statewide offices.
- Missouri Right to Life PAC endorses Kurt Bahr for State Assembly.
- Terry Branstad praises what Mitch Daniels has done economically in Indiana.
- Michigan Retailers Association and the Michigan Chamber of Commerce have endorsed Rick Snyder for Governor in Michigan.
- Rob Portman enjoys a large financial lead over his democratic opponent in race for Ohio Senate.
- Mike Johanns may seek the Vice Chairman of GOP Leadership now that Senator Lisa Murkowski will be leaving the Senate.
- In South Carolina Lexington State Rep. Nikki Haley and her Democratic opponent are pro-life in the Governor’s race.
- Rick Scott selects State Representative Jennifer Carroll as running mate in Florida.
- State Representative Robert Bentley, “The federal government will continue to encroach on state sovereignty as long as they can.”
- More Stimulus Spending, economic aid by road, railway or runway.
- Haley Barbour touts his experience as a successful lobbyist and having a great family.
- Seven races to watch, will retired energy executive Bill Flores defeat Chet Edwards in Texas.
- Pennsylvania’s Capital of Harrisburg is teetering on Bankruptcy.
- The original owners of the Ground Zero Mosque spurned higher offers for the building.
- Governor Christie Campaigns for Republicans in New Jersey.
- Linda McMahon makes points regarding Richard Blumenthal’s AG Schedule.
- John Stephen appears to be the front runner for New Hampshire Governor his opponents are, Dover businessman Jack Kimball, Cornerstone founder Karen Testerman, and Londonderry state Rep. Frank Emiro.
- Tea Party Express targets Mike Castle, GOP State Chairman Tom Ross says Christine O’Donnell couldn’t be elected dog catcher in Delaware.
- Rep. Geoff Davis reports, “Stimulus’ spending, permanent bailouts, government takeovers, and federal mandates have all failed our nation.”
- Lindsey Graham and John McCain have warned Republicans not to become complacent.
- Former Gov. Robert Ehrlich’s campaign advertisement reports Maryland is in trouble because of debt and higher taxes.
- South Carolina Democrat John Spratt’s Communication Director Wayne Wingate compares Republicans to Osama bin Laden.
- President Obama is offered an invitation by John McCain to visit the American/Mexican Border.
- Darrelle Revis ends holdout with the Jets and signs new contract.
- John Blake resigns from UNC football coaching staff.
- Texas Rangers Outfielder, Josh Hamilton out indefinitely, with bruised ribs after running into a wall.
- San Diego Padres lose ten in a row.
- Charley Hoffman wins the Deutsche Bank Championship.
- Tony Stewart wins at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Your Political News Group T-Shirt For Sale
Support this website and order your T-Shirt with the words, “Mr. President, You Need to Listen! We don’t want your HC Bill.
T-shirts will ship in 2-4 weeks and payments can be made through paypal
$20.00 + Shipping and Handling
Video of the Week
Senator Boxer refuses to apologize to the General.
Tagged with: Bill Flores News • Charlie Hoffman FedEx Cup • Chris Dudley Oregon Faith • Christine O'Donnell Dog Catcher • Cornerstone founder Karen Testerman • DA Sean Duffy • Darrelle Revis ends holdout • Dino Rossi touts experience • Dover businessman Jack Kimball • economic aid by road • Ehrlich debt and taxes • energy executive Bill Flores defeat Edwards • Fiorina national energy policy • Former Gov. Robert Ehrlich • Geoff Davis government takeovers • Geoff Davis News • Geoff Davis permanent bailouts • Geoff Davis Stimulus spending • GOP Chairman Tom Ross • Governor Chris Christie Campaigns • Ground Zero Mosque Building • Ground Zero Mosque News • Haley Barbour Lobbyist • Haley Barbour News • Haley Barbour touts experience • Hoffman Deutsche Bank Championship • Joe McGinniss leaves Alaska • John Blake resigns UNC • John McCain Republicans • John Spratt News • John Stephen News • Josh Hamilton bruised ribs • Josh Hamilton out indefinitely • Kurt Bahr State Assembly • Lexington State Rep. Haley • Linda McMahon News • Lindsey Graham Republican • McCain American/Mexican Border • Meg Whitman Jury Duty • Michigan Chamber Commerce Snyder • Michigan Retailers Association Snyder • Mike Johanns GOP Leadership • Mike Johanns News • Missouri Right Life PAC • Mitch Daniels Indiana News • More Stimulus Spending • MTV Star Sean Duffy • New Hampshire Governor News • New York Jets Revis • Nikki Haley Pro Life • Oklahoma term limits • Oregon Farm Bureau Huffman • Padres Lose 10 • Pennsylvania's Capital Harrisburg Bankruptcy • Real World Sean Duffy • Rep. Frank Emiro • Rep. Geoff Davis Spending • Republicans in New Jersey • Republicans Osama bin Laden • Richard Blumenthal • Rick Scott Rep. Carroll • Rick Snyder Governor Michigan • Right to Life Committee • Rob Portman News • Rob Portman US Senate • Robert Bentley state sovereignty • San Diego Padres • Sarah Palin's neighbor moves • Senate Candidate Jim Huffman • Senator Lisa Murkowski • South Carolina Democrat Spratt • Spratt Director Wayne Wingate • State Representative Jennifer Carroll • State Representative Robert Bentley • Stewart Atlanta Motor Speedway • Susana Martinez Pro Life • Tea Party Express Castle • Terry Branstad praises Daniels • Texas Rangers Outfielder Hamilton • Tony Stewart wins • unauthorized biographer Joe McGinniss • Vice Chairman GOP Leadership • Voters in Oklahoma Term-limits