[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”8FB8278ABCAD761E”]
News Updated Daily
- In latest poll 44% of Washingtonians support AG Rob McKenna joining a lawsuit over constitutionality of healthcare reform.
- Palin campaigns in Tucson with John McCain gives his campaign a boost.
- California has a record 12.5% unemployment rate that has carried over into the month of February.
- Devin Nunes (R-CA) says the Democrats he calls his friends deserve defeat in November. Water issues and other issues strain friendships in the Central Valley.
- Phoenix is one of three cities to potentially host the 2012 National Convention. The other cities are Salt Lake City and Tampa, Florida
- Arizona Senate votes to tax Marijuana if it is legalized.
- Missouri Lt. Governor Pete Kinder joins 13 other states against the unfunded mandate in the Democrats healthcare reform.
- Daniel Nichter facing a 10 count indictment for passing bad checks, resigns from the Hilliard, OH City Council.
- Gov. Tim Pawlenty signs law preserving health plan for more than 30,000 poor in Minnesota.
- Paul Ryan (R-WI) calls healthcare bill a fiscal Frankenstein.
- Federal Government takes over student loans, forces many local and regional banks to lay-off workers.
- South Dakota Legislature should protect our rights.
- In South Carolina Governor will control the Employment Security Commission as reported by the State legislature.
- Why did Democratic Louisiana U.S. Rep. Charlie Melancon vote against the Healthcare legislation after it had already passed?
- U.S. Rep Jo Bonner backs suit to block health insurance mandate.
- 3 Astronauts and Lt. Governor Jeff Kottkamp are to be at a rally on 4/11/2010 supporting the space industry.
- The Georgia House has approved of Georgians buying healthcare across State lines, Democrats disapprove of this.
- The recently passed healthcare reform bill unduly penalizes southern states and benefits states such as New York and Maine.
- The NY Times reports that states which don’t have extensive health care safety nets will be paying out millions in Medicaid.
- Many Doctors are leaving private practices and newer Doctors favor safety net of a large medical practice.
- In PA Democrat Buck’s County Congressman Patrick Murphy reports he has received threats over Healthcare vote.
- NJ Gov. Christie doesn’t blame kids for walking out of class to protests layoffs. Blames teacher union for using students’ as pawns.
- Obama’s second pick for Transportation Security Chief withdraws over question about his past as a defense contractor.
- Glenn Beck calls James Cameron a Knucklehead and to get over it. It was a joke!
- Nevada Tea Party Candidate facing felony charges.
- The CBO estimated that between the years 2011 & 2020 the U.S. will face a 9.8 trillion debt limit.
- Andrew Breitbart says he will pay $10,000 for any person who can verify that a person used the H. Craig Becker’s recess appointment to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) could be a backdoor to getting ‘card check.’
- Nimitz pilots fought a different kind of battle this time when they went to Afghanistan.
- In Venezuela the owner of the last television station critical of Hugo Chavez was arrested today.
- Mexico’s ‘King of Heroin’ arrested in Mexico.
- United States and Russia close to establishing new levels of nuclear armament.
- Korean Rescuers Search for Survivors
John Boehner Poll
Follow us on Twitter: ypngdotcom